Stuart McCall on Sky Sports News

Recoba

Official Ticketer
He was just live outside Ibrox on sky sports news and he couldn't hide his delight.

He finished by saying the only number being talked about in Glasgow now is 55 not 10

Worth catching as I'm sure they will show it again later.

IMG-20210222-WA0002.jpg

Stuart McCall is a massive bluenose. And never hides it.

Make no mistakes, he'll be falling off of a car with a bottle of beer in hand once we clinch this title.

Used to be nicknamed 'Oliver' during his time with us, I'm sure.

Brilliant player and great chap as well.

Is our former midfield maestro and Clyde jumping dug saver Trevor Steven still based in Glasgow? Would love to see him being interviewed when the time comes. Maybe even an RTV appearance.

I’m sure Stuart had that jacket in his wardrobe the last time we won the league.

Joking aside, Stuart is a true bluenose. He answered the call when others wouldn’t have touched the hotseat with a bargepole. He knew he was on a hiding to nothing. He put his reputation on the line and unfortunately circumstances overtook him.

He’ll do for me.

P.S. He’d have won the first division at the first time of asking imo.

I love Stuart McCall. An absolute terrier of a midfielder and he seems like a really nice fella. I cannot wait for this title to be ours! Gonna be so sweet.

Make no mistakes, he'll be falling off of a car with a bottle of beer in hand once we clinch this title.
Ah bumped into him at primrose valley.
The whole family had Rangers tops on

I remember I was at Pittodrie with my Dad for the game we lost 1-0 and effectively lost 10 in a row. I was just a kid and it was the first time I’d ever experienced any kind of domestic failure, supporting Rangers. We were sitting in row A and I could barely see over the wall, as Aberdeen had just shoved seats in where standing had been. Stuart McCall was the only Rangers player who came over to me pre-match and signed my shirt/let me get a photo with him. Was a shite day in terms of the result, but that’s a special memory for me, because it was the first time I got to speak with a Rangers player. I’m sure we can all hold on to that particular memory? Always had a soft spot for him since then. :)

His interview on the Heart & Hand Podcast is one of the best I’ve heard on it and its free

I’ve seen the wee man in action, likes a wee celebration, like the night he came in the Jeanie in Shawlands NY1994 think we beat that mob 4-2, superb night.

Back