Stuart Taylor

Hemdani

The new U20’s manager appointed last week.

Has left to join Stoke as Lamberts no2.

Last edited:
Called this a week ago he'd be leaving for Stoke - we've already been looking for a replacement since we hired him.

66_EB2747-_C6_C4-425_C-_B70_E-2_B81_C48_BACF2.gif

Hearing KT slide tackled him every morning so he’d work his ticket and recommend Kev for the job. Only took a week.

Much rather have KT , guy was only a stop gap anyway so no great lose. It would make sense being Miller if Murty was definitely going back in 6 months but that is not certain.
Has miller not been helping with them anyway? Or he has in the past? Thomson would be a good shout aswell

Has miller not been helping with them anyway? Or he has in the past? Thomson would be a good shout aswell

Not sure mate I’m not going to pretend I have a clue about anything going on, I like KT after listening to him on the heart and hand podcast that’s the only reason for preferring him.

Not sure mate I’m not going to pretend I have a clue about anything going on, I like KT after listening to him on the heart and hand podcast that’s the only reason for preferring him.
Aye a like thomson aswell he’s got a good future in the game

Much rather have KT , guy was only a stop gap anyway so no great lose. It would make sense being Miller if Murty was definitely going back in 6 months but that is not certain.

I'd rather have Thomson sticking with the younger age groups for now and getting them into the same sort of mentality he had when playing for us. Wee gallus guys coming through our system who are making sure opponents are f*cking getting it.

Who's the really good coach we let go to Hearts? Was it Andy Kirk?

Any chance of him coming back I wonder.

Our Niko will be in line to pick up 300k + by the end of May.......

Might aswell put him to good use....

Back