Stupid Mounted Policewoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayrforce1

This daft bin could have caused a disaster yesterday, 2 queues approaching 8,9 and 10 turnstile from 2 directions. Thankfully it was only Livi but I hope she never gets put in charge of any bigger crowds.

star-trek-nod.gif

She was continually pushing everyone onto a bottle neck rather than assembling a queue. Not hard given the circumstances, shouting at people as if they were stupid.

I feel sorry for the horses with these screaming banshees on them, god forbid you're not psychic in advance and know the exact way they would like you to walk and at what speed.

It was the same at Hampden, creating bottlenecks that could end in a very serious incident.

Missed the first 15 mins of game what was going on with the turnstyles?

She was continually pushing everyone onto a bottle neck rather than assembling a queue. Not hard given the circumstances, shouting at people as if they were stupid.
She was trying to maintain a clear passage for those trying to access the next queue along, thereby preventing a bottleneck developing as the queues blocked circulation round the ground. Really impossible to do on a horse on your own it really needs boots on the ground.

I went in at 11am...the wee hand held ticket scanners didn't work properly with the cold weather.
They took ages to process the scan. The girl just gave up with ours and let us through.

Think 2 of the 3 were open, then they opened the 3rd about 15 minutes before KO.
People were queuing for 8,9 and 10 but they had tickets for the next one along, then a queue came from the other side so rather than shout out this queue is for x,y,z and this one for A,b,c they just let confusion run and basically it was a shambles.

She was trying to maintain a clear passage for those trying to access the next queue along, thereby preventing a bottleneck developing as the queues blocked circulation round the ground. Really impossible to do on a horse on your own it really needs boots on the ground.
Sadly the boots on the ground never helped her at all, they were facing the wall half the time...

so she isn't really a "daft bint" she just needed help from other officers by the sounds of things
I was in this same queue about 11.35 and she was pretty timid in all honesty. Telling people to move in to let others past but no one was listening. As others had said, some boots on the ground and actually having the 3 turnstiles open instead of just 2 would have went a long way to alleviating the situation.

Exactly the same thing happened at Dens. My mate had to put his boy on his shoulders as he was in danger of getting crushed.

Think 2 of the 3 were open, then they opened the 3rd about 15 minutes before KO.
People were queuing for 8,9 and 10 but they had tickets for the next one along, then a queue came from the other side so rather than shout out this queue is for x,y,z and this one for A,b,c they just let confusion run and basically it was a shambles.
Yes mate the signs around stadium are crap indicating sections a lot of confusion were to enter we where in wrong queue for about 20 mins:rolleyes:

I thought "stupid" was a guys name and we were in for a helluva thread as well.

Alas sadly for "stupid" he never mounted that policewoman

Had a scare at Livi before.

There's one entrance that is kind of like an underpass. I think it's below the office complex. North stand?

Got herded into there and there is nowhere to go as the bodies keep coming because you're between two walls.

The people Police Scotland are employing these days is genuinely concerning. I seen a boy I knew from school in a polis uniform at one of the games. The last time I seen him he was a 19 year old hanging about the streets and thought kicking car wing mirrors off was funny.

It's bizarre that technology (the scanners / Bar code / QR code) has actually made the queues worse.

The people Police Scotland are employing these days is genuinely concerning. I seen a boy I knew from school in a polis uniform at one of the games. The last time I seen him he was a 19 year old hanging about the streets and thought kicking car wing mirrors off was funny.
Welcome to snp Scotland. The land where the moron is King.

Instead of a boot on a horse:D

Boom Boom

Pay peanuts, you get monkeys

He'll go far mate. Many years ago, in Bishopbriggs, a senior police officer was dropped off, after a leaving party, by a colleague near his house.
Said officer proceeded to vandalise cars parked outside a Primary School.
Arrested and sacked.

As opposed to a Boot on a Horse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back