Stuttgart v Hamburg

Had a £10 free bet in my account for the french horse racing today put it on a double and it paid £136

stuck all the winnings on stuttgart returns £312.80

I wasn't impressed when I went to a Stuttgart game. Felt the ground was utterly soulless. It's been redeveloped relatively well but thats at the cost of fan facilities and atmosphere. It's not really typical of German football grounds.

Won a few ton on the fitba yesterday so sticking a wee tenner on this one! I love Hamburg but I’m taking Stuttgart to win and btts, some cards and corners as well.

I wasn't impressed when I went to a Stuttgart game. Felt the ground was utterly soulless. It's been redeveloped relatively well but thats at the cost of fan facilities and atmosphere. It's not really typical of German football grounds.

Heavily subsidised by Mercedes. Original ground was developed for European Athletics championships then developed again for the World Cup.

Win for Hamburg puts them 4 clear of Stuttgart in the automatic promotion place with 6 games left. Massive game.

Win for Hamburg puts them 4 clear of Stuttgart in the automatic promotion place with 6 games left. Massive game.
Much better GD too so essentially would be 5 ahead. Heidenheim are creeping up as well so the playoff spot isnt even a certainty at the minute. Massive game as you say.

One win each in their last five games.

Got £20 on Stuttgart and over 2.5 3/1 but its probably a coin toss of a game tbh.

Thanks for the prompt mate. Ive really enjoyed some of the games that have been on.
Don't get your hopes up mate, noticeable gulf in quality in the 2nd Division. Hopefully Hamburg don't bottle the big games in their usual style.Massive game, is it still Top 2 up and 3rd in the playoffs?

Hell of a walk to the away end - which is common of many German Stadiums really now. Know what you mean about soulless- find a lot of main stay Bundesliga ones to be similar mind, especially the new builds.

Don't get your hopes up mate, noticeable gulf in quality in the 2nd Division. Hopefully Hamburg don't bottle the big games in their usual style.Massive game, is it still Top 2 up and 3rd in the playoffs?
Yeah top 2 automatically promoted 3rd plays third bottom in 2 leg playoff

Hell of a walk to the away end - which is common of many German Stadiums really now. Know what you mean about soulless- find a lot of main stay Bundesliga ones to be similar mind, especially the new builds.
Nothings worse than the climb up to kaiserstlauterns ground. Especially when its july in 90 degrees heat.

Every time I've watched Hamburg they've been honking. (about 6 times in the last two seasons)

The cash will be lumped on Stuttgart tonight so I fully expect Hamburg to play out of their skins.

Was in cologne for world cup 2006 redevelopment improved atmosphere from old ground which had running track and moat.

We were in the Haupttribune stand.

Watched a couple of games just because they were on and both times they would have got football stopped tbh

Every time I’ve watched Hamburg on telly, they’re brutal.

They must have picked up all their wins to be 2nd in the non televised Saturday afternoon games, because whenever I tune in, including last weekend, they never score.

They must have picked up all their wins to be 2nd in the non televised Saturday afternoon games, because whenever I tune in, including last weekend, they never score.

Of course as soon as I post that.....goal HSV

See post #27.

Dull as fucking dishwater
Of course as soon as I post that.....goal HSV
And I was halfway through replying to your post asking you to refer to post #27.
Deleted in haste.:))

Still a shite game though. (cue a 4-4 thriller)

Edit...Oops, it would seem I've made an arse of deleting it completely.

No doubt when i bet against them they will have some game tonight :))

Had a £10 free bet in my account for the french horse racing today put it on a double and it paid £136

stuck all the winnings on stuttgart returns £312.80
Won a few ton on the fitba yesterday so sticking a wee tenner on this one! I love Hamburg but I’m taking Stuttgart to win and btts, some cards and corners as well.
As usual when a bet is mentioned on FF :))

Anybody else like the Hamburg right back? He's been impressive in the last 3 games and he's an absolute unit for 19 years old.

Penalty was soft that handball rule needs looked at properly now as its getting a bit of a joke now.

Back