Stuttgart v Hamburg

HSV just don’t deserve to be in the bundesliga again. They’ve failed to reverse their slide into mediocrity over so many years.

It’s actually not, (I know this isn’t bundesliga) but look at the four weeks before season was suspended, there were just nine home wins in 36 games.

You have to go back to Matchday 19 for the last time that more than three of the nine home teams won.
It’s just a very unpredictable league!

Glad someone else has had a look, similar in Bundesliga 2.

HOME/AWAY Table Bundesliga 2

HOME/AWAY Table Bundesliga

Typical HSV.

Can see them missing out on automatic promotion.

With Bremen 2nd from bottom in the Bundesliga, it wouldn’t surprise me if Hamburg met them in the play offs.

Typical HSV.

Can see them missing out on automatic promotion.

With Bremen 2nd from bottom in the Bundesliga, it wouldn’t surprise me if Hamburg met them in the play offs.
Will need to buck up their ideas to qualify, heidenheim and darmstadt within touching distance begins them

Like most on here, I really want to see them do well...but Jesus f*cking Christ they are bleak!

Feel sorry for the fans. It's like Leeds every year, you know they'll fall away. They should be top 4 but they just can not get their shit together!

The way they keep throwing away point another year in second tier must beckon for Hamburg

Groundhog Day watching that game last night.

Hecking is a very experienced coach but it's just more of the same. It will be a scrap for 3rd place, never mind auto promotion.

Back