Stv interview with dave king coming soon

"also i mean more this season RE keeping quiet and try and avoid headlines on the back of pages with any unnecessary throw away comments. full focus on May from SG and his team and i suspect that's exactly the same as SR, Douglas Park and co. personally we could do without these PR interviews. have as many as you like in May"

You are suggesting this could be a distraction and he's said absolutely nothing new, and nothing that's not already been on a back page before.
When asked about this years title the management team and players have been particularly clever in their words and have gone out their way to avoid headlines. King hasnt read the room in that regard. Yes its been said before, but we could do without it.

Oh look...

I hope he steams in and asks why the f*ck are we in 2020 and nobody has brought a cult to task that molested children for decades, owned by a war criminal.

Then gives it the full sash.

Drop Mike.

When asked about this years title the management team and players have been particularly clever in their words and have gone out their way to avoid headlines. King hasnt read the room in that regard. Yes its been said before, but we could do without it.

Oh look...

A whole load of something about a whole load of nothing from you there mate, screamin’ yer pants off at nothing.

A whole load of something about a whole load of nothing from you there mate, screamin’ yer pants off at nothing.
I'm not the one that replied with complete random shite about transfer policies I didnt even mention. Stick to cooking bacon mate.

A week ago people were saying a stand should be named after him. Today he’s being told to ‘shut the F88k up’.

Who said we were fickle eh???!!
Just think he's far too early with the bragging rights for me, he's welcome to his opinion but keep it confined to inside Ibrox.

I'd say you are jumping on a band wagon of folk who are saying they are directly criticising King. I want total silence from Ibrox until May, %^*& all to do with King. In fact I hope in May he is doing interviews discussing his Pack of Cards prediction, just not now

Surelt you can see where people are coming from without accusing us of this?
Spot on when the gaffer and players are desperate to keep these kind of things under lockdown as it were. As you say no disrespect to DK but I suspect the gaffer won't be impressed with some of that.

If it's anything to do with STV. This will be a mugging.

Remember when they mugged Terry Butcher and Bill McMurdo. Bernard Ponsonby and schoolkids( St Aloysius handpicked) asked them both questions. TB wasn't prepared. McMurdo owned it though.

Firstly, I love Dave King.

I just wonder if poking the Celtic board and shareholders like that wa**ker Desmond into investing is a good idea. Personally would be keeping the head down. As a fan, Im entitled to get carried out and gloat at what is happening on the pitch this season. Our club at the highest level should avoid it

If it's anything to do with STV. This will be a mugging.

Remember when they mugged Terry Butcher and Bill McMurdo. Bernard Ponsonby and schoolkids( St Aloysius handpicked) asked them both questions. TB wasn't prepared. McMurdo owned it though.
Stv raman is more than fair to Rangers.

So many people think our squad is so weak that a news interview with Dave King will derail them?

It's a PR exercise for the c1872, will be the 1st of many of these.
No but it goes against a clear plan from Gerrard this year.

He can talk about whatever he wants, he isn't involved with us anymore. If him talking about Celtic's form affects our own players form then we have far bigger problems than this. The players are focused on winning games every week, I highly doubt they're going to start dropping points left right and centre because Dave King has said we look stronger this year.
Didnt say it would eecfect our form. I've said that it could come back to bite us.

Back