STV News / Sheelagh McLaren : Corinthians highlights showed Kazim Richards and not Morelos screamer

nelster

Official FF Paparazzi
Hi Sheelagh.

By god it must have taken some effort to edit out one of the best goals scored by a Scottish team this season.

The brilliant 30 yard bursting overlap by Murphy and screaming finish by Morelos.

To make sure you showed a goal by 'former Celtic player Colin Kazim Richards'

For real ?

What a pathetic shower you really are.

Incase you missed it Sheelagh, that was the goal that had the American commentators roaring.

Hi Sheelagh.

By god it must have taken some effort to edit out one of the best goals scored by a Scottish team this season.

The brilliant 30 yard bursting overlap by Murphy and screaming finish by Morelos.

For real ?

Incase you missed it Sheelagh, that was the goal that had the American commentators roaring.
Did he play for the pikeys?

I had completely forgotten that dud...

Rangers should make more effort to get bears watching the online content instead of this pish

Let's have the pre-match interviews recorded and posted before the press conference takes place

Hi Sheelagh.

For real ?

Cow.

Dunno why yous all continue to torture yourselves watching that garbage. Ive never bothered with it due to the bias being all I ever heard about off of my grandad.

Yes. Precisely.

Loads of peoples older family members would have been hoping to see what had everyone smiling on the news tonight. My family included.

As it always used to be.

Its ok though. Sheelagh updated them on Colin Kazim Richards.

Wonder if bbc will even mention us while showing their goal by 50 million pound striker kaboubi or whats his name.Don't remember him.

The media outlets, (TV or papers), all sing from the same hymn sheet, i.e show or print all things Rangers in a negative light, yet when we have anything positive, it gets ignored.

We, as a club and support are treated as the dregs of humanity in our own country.

They are terrified of a strong Rangers. This is only the beginning. Today the sunsport twitter out of 6 stories , 5 were about the tims the other was how we probably wont get a player. One of the tim stories was a "hilarious" (as they termed it) clip of someone singing at Celtic Park while on the tour.

Prepare for war as we start challenging, bears. Only get your news from Rangers online sources. F*ck them all.

It's embarrassing really. The puddle drinkers have no shame. Likely calls herself a professional as well. Laughable.

Hi Sheelagh.

For real ?

Not just McLaren is it.
In fact, McLaren might be the least influential person on this.
It’s their editorial team who are the biggest culprits here.
They’ll be the ones who decide what’s being shown and also McLaren’s script.
I reckon anyway.

Just watched BBC and they never mentioned a thing, lead story being the rugby squad getting announced tomorrow for a game three weeks away

Not just McLaren is it.
In fact, McLaren might be the least influential person on this.
It’s their editorial team who are the biggest culprits here.
They’ll be the ones who decide what’s being shown and also McLaren’s script.
I reckon anyway.
Don’t ruin the fun with facts FFS.

Back