STV News / Sheelagh McLaren : Corinthians highlights showed Kazim Richards and not Morelos screamer

Whenever there’s any transfer news at all involving any Scottish club,guaranteed the player that is sought after they will show him scoring against Rangers,they did it twice tonight.

STV staff now call themselves "Tim TV" within headquarters.

They don't even try and hide it, nor to pretend to be in any way impartial in their recruitment policies.

If this was happening the other way round cries of nepotism and sectarian recruitment policies would be all over the front pages.

We are long overdue a genuine investigation into recruitment policies of all our public bodies (mhedia, local council, local government, national government, political parties, courts, law society, sports regulators).

Surely there must be one investigative reporter with scruples who finds it just a little bit odd that Glasgow hasn't had a protestant Lord Provost since the 1970's and only one non RC in that time as well (a jewish lady, I believe, who was educated at an RC school?)

My wee Granny wanted to see the goals,she should be able to watch them on the Scottish news.mentally challenged kunts.All this ignore them pish won't wash anymore,I sent a strongly worded e-mail anyway.

Hold the next one and ensure that she is there.

Have a big screen ready.

Sit every journalist down and play the report she showed.

Have Walter walk in and ask her to explain her actions.

Then ban her from our club and warn every other journalist in the room.
Absolutely spot on, time we went on the offensive

That's the Scottish mhedia for you. :(

Really generalising here but professions for decent types would be engineers, accountants etc where as your typical bheast (the ones that lean towards working for a living) would be more interested in media, social work, hence the mhedia being riddled with them !

Scottish media is the end of the line. How many have made the jump to UK broadcasting? They can't manage it at the BBC

They seem happy to fester away in their wee underpaid bubble

Not just McLaren is it.
In fact, McLaren might be the least influential person on this.
It’s their editorial team who are the biggest culprits here.
They’ll be the ones who decide what’s being shown and also McLaren’s script.
I reckon anyway.

She’s shown enough at the press conferences that she’s happily filling the hate filled cow role with the questions she asks.

She’s shown enough at the press conferences that she’s happily filling the hate filled cow role with the questions she asks.
Sorry, bud, I didn’t mean to be protective of this welly.
You’re right.
Always finds a way to drag up a septic question at PC’s.
This one tonight though, just wasn’t the correct time to chin her.

Sorry, bud, I didn’t mean to be protective of this welly.
You’re right.
Always finds a way to drag up a septic question at PC’s.
This one tonight though, just wasn’t the correct time to chin her.

We’re both right. There’s clearly a deep rooted bias behind the scenes in terms of production and editing too.

Really pathetic & unacceptable.
WTF has happened to Scotland. These kuntz ruin everything they touch. I'm glad I don't have to put up with that shit on a daily basis.
Cannot wait until these poet bigots are going to have to cover & show us lifting 55.
At that point they are going to realize how sad & pointless their existence is. It will ruin them & it's coming sooner than they think.

Hi Sheelagh.

By god it must have taken some effort to edit out one of the best goals scored by a Scottish team this season.

The brilliant 30 yard bursting overlap by Murphy and screaming finish by Morelos.

To make sure you showed a goal by 'former Celtic player Colin Kazim Richards'

For real ?

What a pathetic shower you really are.

Incase you missed it Sheelagh, that was the goal that had the American commentators roaring.

Dogs absolute dogs, we don't get transfer bids rejected, ours get "booted out" to quote Raman the so called Bluenose.
The whole SMSM is a cesspit of haters. Especially that nasally whining blonde on STV

Hi Sheelagh.

By god it must have taken some effort to edit out one of the best goals scored by a Scottish team this season.

The brilliant 30 yard bursting overlap by Murphy and screaming finish by Morelos.

To make sure you showed a goal by 'former Celtic player Colin Kazim Richards'

For real ?

What a pathetic shower you really are.

Incase you missed it Sheelagh, that was the goal that had the American commentators roaring.
She is a goofy toothed fucktard

Ok the Florida Cup isn't the most newsworthy but if you're going to feature it at least show something from the Scottish team. The team that won. Impressively.
Exactley and beating the Brazilian champions along the way, its not as if there lots of good things to report about the Scottish game these days, although wait until you see the difference in reporting when the Europa league starts back up.

That is laughably childish from STV. The reporters and editorial staff must be hurting badly to publicly embarrass themselves like that - or not; they are probably patting each other on the back mistakingly thinking they’re getting one over on Rangers.

Dogs absolute dogs, we don't get transfer bids rejected, ours get "booted out" to quote Raman the so called Bluenose.
The whole SMSM is a cesspit of haters. Especially that nasally whining blonde on STV
That "booted out" comment really stood out for me as well. I don't recall us "booting out" offer for Windass...

McLaren comes from a family of Dundee Hivs supporters so I would guess she had a hand in the "editing".

STV staff now call themselves "Tim TV" within headquarters.

They don't even try and hide it, nor to pretend to be in any way impartial in their recruitment policies.

If this was happening the other way round cries of nepotism and sectarian recruitment policies would be all over the front pages.

We are long overdue a genuine investigation into recruitment policies of all our public bodies (mhedia, local council, local government, national government, political parties, courts, law society, sports regulators).

Surely there must be one investigative reporter with scruples who finds it just a little bit odd that Glasgow hasn't had a protestant Lord Provost since the 1970's and only one non RC in that time as well (a jewish lady, I believe, who was educated at an RC school?)
Excellent post Arminius and there within also lies the root of RFCs heavy handed Tax investigations when other Clubs in England were allowed to settle their Tax bills at a lesser rate than what was demanded from them . That was orchestrated by people with power within government circles and I think we all know who had a hand in it to destroy us .

Have a big screen ready.

That is an absolutely brilliant idea but unfortunately nobody at the club has got the balls to do it.
I spent three decades working in the press and it is the only type of thing that is effective and works with journos.
You have to scare the living sh1te out of them.

Look also at the negative spin on the articles pushed before the Florida Cup about how it was a blow to Rangers that Atletico Mineiro were sending their second string/youth team to the competition, trying to imply Rangers are no longer a draw for other teams. Never mind that AM were playing twice in a competition that involved several teams... :rolleyes:

Have a big screen ready.

Bang on the money.

Its pretty sad when they don't show the largest supported club in their country scoring 4 goals after a 2-0 nil comeback beating the Brazilian champions on Scotlands tv station.
I could say they are like turkeys voting for Christmas as when WE STOP WATCHING THEM they then become defunct, delete them from your channel list, there are plenty of other stations to watch.
She is either an awkward bigoted b@st@rd or the stupid bitch that asks all the non relevant questions that someone is feeding to her to ask and she is that phucking dopey she cant see through it.

Just enjoy it
They’re clearly hurting

I wonder which Scottish journo will be the first to crackwhen 55 comes and start writing about how it’s our first title and start calling us sevco etc. beforebeing led away in a straight jacket to join Ill Phill in the looney bin. My moneys on Hartson.

Scottish media is the end of the line. How many have made the jump to UK broadcasting? They can't manage it at the BBC

They seem happy to fester away in their wee underpaid bubble
I gave up on the Scottish media outlets years before even our financial incident. Only one I still listened to was Traynor's Yourcall as he was the only one that at least had go at timmy and the fuds who embarrass the tartan army, albeit with that you also had to put up with him slating our fans too. He also called out there being no Rangers fans in the BBC Scotland Sports team at least twice towards the end of his term hosting the show.

Now I stick purely to Rangers or other internet resources, or the UK media outlets. And mostly being down in England for over 2 years means I skip all the Scottish media guff by default now.

Really generalising here but professions for decent types would be engineers, accountants etc where as your typical bheast (the ones that lean towards working for a living) would be more interested in media, social work, hence the mhedia being riddled with them !
When you put placements into jobs of influence pi have power, the media is a very powerful tool to get your message across, if you keep on saying the same thing younger citizens believe it, its a Long game which they are winning as the hatred towards us is more widespread than ever I can remember, it used to be Celtic and the odd Hibs and sheep didn’t like us but it turned into full hatred with this generation

Excellent post Arminius and there within also lies the root of RFCs heavy handed Tax investigations when other Clubs in England were allowed to settle their Tax bills at a lesser rate than what was demanded from them . That was orchestrated by people with power within government circles and I think we all know who had a hand in it to destroy us .

There's never been any proof presented to support this.

It detracts from complaints about the Scottish media - indeed, it would be seized on by the media to attack us.

An example - a RST board member once wrote an article about Graham Spiers in which he listed a dozen or so quotes from a Spiers piece trashing Rangers fans. Mistakenly, he used the word 'troglodyte' instead of 'caveman' (or vice versa). Spiers pounced on this error in a book chapter as 'proof' that Rangers fans lied about him!

The Scottish media isn't going to change. However, the technology is now available that would enable the club to render it redundant.

Back