STV News Tweet

I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but blatant lies when talking about Graham Alexander's start stating as fact:

"Last week’s clash with Rangers then saw Cedric Itten rescue a point for Gerrard’s team with an offside header"
It was a beauty though, if it annoys them all the better.
imo he was onside by a hair.

I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but blatant lies when talking about Graham Alexander's start stating as fact:

"Last week’s clash with Rangers then saw Cedric Itten rescue a point for Gerrard’s team with an offside header"

Ive still to see any evidence that was offside. Even Walker didn’t question it.

We live in an era where people can say no one had covid when two people had it so of people want to just make things up about goals being offside (no mention of Bitons?) then we can't stop them.

Just make up what you want in future. Everything is the truth.

To be fair he looked just offside to me. But I certainly don't give a f***, had he been a few inches to the left he still had plenty of time and space to get to the ball. My conscience is clear. We're winning the league anyway. All you can do is laugh at their tears. They weren't complaining after that LC final I'll bet.

Last edited:
Lets face it over the last few years that lot have convinced themselves that we got lucky, won just because of an offside goal or mason ref, are going to go broke any day which is why they sleepwalked into what has happened the last few months.

In actual fact we were building very strong foundations financially and structurally while building a very good team of players. We will now take some stopping

To be fair he looked just offside to me. But I certainly don't give a f***, had he been a few inches to the left he still had plenty of time and space to get to the ball. My conscience is clear. We're winning the league anyway. All you can do is laugh at their tears. They weren't complaining after that LC final I'll bet.

If it was offside, it will still not make up for the ER dropped points due to a wrong decision, but as Mad John said, where is the evidence ?

It's amazing the way VAR has reduced offside to body parts.

The most sensible amendment years ago was that if a player was level the advantage should go to the attacking team. The whole point of offside is to stop gaining an obvious advantage by playing beyond the last two opponents, otherwise you could leave players standing in the six yard box for ninety minutes.

The Itten goal was borderline at best.

But it's a debate that only opens in Scotland in relation to Rangers goals.

It’s the SNPs channel of choice , you shouldn’t be surprised at anti rangers bias .

it’s in their bones

They can never just be professional. Its embarrassing. They allow their hatred of us, to completely dominate their lives. So, so sad.

I know a sports “journalist” who works for STV both behind the scenes and on camera.

Quick look at his Facebook and there are photos of him at Disneyland Florida in a scum top.

Peter Adam Smith is probably their most prominent journalist and is one of us.

Doesn’t really prove anything either way tbh.

It's a blatant lie and they should be called for it.

Any self respecting (no laughing at the back) media news company should not be publishing non facts. The goal stood therefore was a goal. If it was in doubt then say that or it was inconclusive as it was because the camera angle couldn't prove it

3 games alleged things went against him ffs our players were getting assaulted left, right and centre along with literally hundreds of baffling match official decisions and players and staff being treated to different standards via spfl, sfa and media/tabloids scum reporters and pundits as we clawed our way back to where we are now from biggest part of past decade!

Graham Alexander is a wuss!

Back