STV News Tweet

Breathe it in. Inhale the hell out of it. That's their pain.

All we need to do is keep putting points on the board and they'll not be able to spin the league win any other way.

To be fair he looked just offside to me. But I certainly don't give a f***, had he been a few inches to the left he still had plenty of time and space to get to the ball. My conscience is clear. We're winning the league anyway. All you can do is laugh at their tears. They weren't complaining after that LC final I'll bet.
The angles I have seen produced by the cameras at the ground make it impossible to be sure.
It was certainly tight.
Have you seen camera angles that clear this up, or are you speculating on the same angles as the rest of us?
If so, then we may have to accept that the person who had the best angle was the linesman.

It's amazing the way VAR has reduced offside to body parts.

The most sensible amendment years ago was that if a player was level the advantage should go to the attacking team. The whole point of offside is to stop gaining an obvious advantage by playing beyond the last two opponents, otherwise you could leave players standing in the six yard box for ninety minutes.

The Itten goal was borderline at best.

But it's a debate that only opens in Scotland in relation to Rangers goals.

Exactly Jonathan.

A marginal decision is still being debated, while two CLEAR ERRORS that earned the tims a draw at Livi are ignored.

Schotland 2021.

Mickey bastard

giphy.gif

23 points clear.
55 is a couple of months away.
First trophy in a decade.
Kris Boyd trolling them on a weekly basis.
Timmy tears have been beautiful to behold.

So many positive things to be focussing on.

I know a sports “journalist” who works for STV both behind the scenes and on camera.

Quick look at his Facebook and there are photos of him at Disneyland Florida in a scum top.
Therein lies our problem, we have fans who think it's a laugh hiding the Celtic View or covering the Celtic birthday cakes in Supermarkets, they have fans placed in the media dictating what the country will read, watch and listen to

OP I don't see the issue with naming the journalist, and post the picture, why keep it a secret if they clearly don't care. Ronnie Charters is a given, he was a season ticket holder for the mhanks and also did a uni placement with them.

Let them say what they want, it keeps the hordes in their deluded state.

Their denial finds them 23 points behind with no chance of catching us.

Anyway it also adds to their frustration and prospects of them having the mother of all meltdowns when the likes of wee Alfie is running round Ibrox with a big grin clutching the Trophy celebrating with his buoyant teammates and manager Steven Gerrard.
B-D

Most of their online sports reporting is contracted out to PA Media.

This article hasn’t been written by anyone at STV.

The match report by PA Media mentions nothing about Itten’s goal being offside.

I’ve often wondered about how influential the PA is because newspaper and TV’s reliance on them places a lot of power is in the hands of a small number of reporters.

Most of their online sports reporting is contracted out to PA Media.

This article hasn’t been written by anyone at STV.

The match report by PA Media mentions nothing about Itten’s goal being offside.

I’ve often wondered about how influential the PA is because newspaper and TV’s reliance on them places a lot of power is in the hands of a small number of reporters.
PA Media you say?

Chairman, Murdoch MacLennan. Yes, the hateful bastard Rangers tried to remove from the SPFL with the other corrupt bastards, Doncaster and McKenzie.

I don't know either how much influence that this prick holds but I am sure he won't be doing anything good for our club.

Who fucking cares it was 2 fucking weeks ago nearly.
And in the letter of the law the attacker should be given the benefit of the doubt.

It was tight and all TV camera angles were inconclusive. The rule is if any doubt you're meant to favour the attacking team,so there it is.
Any mention of the scums offside goal from other day? Na didn't think so.
Their pain brings me pleasure,and more they do this shit it's showing them up to everyone else..lovely.
Hope rangers PR/media team are over this and get them forced to retract the bullshit and then put the note beside the rest of the pile to show when needed in taking all these bastards down.

Back