STV report at 19:30 about football

BlueNoseBlueblood

Maxwell says could use stadium hubs where games are played at 1 stadium. Smaller clubs can play at bigger stadium to enable distancing and broadcasting. Cue parkhead getting used and tims getting a few million rent and all games at home.
I said when we were facing 10 man block week in/week out that we could have the Dev squad using the other half of the pitch :rolleyes:

Thornliebank_Bear

Rangers need to continue putting these guys under pressure that guy maxwell was very nervous think he was worried he could be asked about widespread corruption. Kept rubbing his thighs at the burd too. Never seen him on telly before guess hes an important part of the cabel, obv.

I like how they speak about the national team as if they care about it, they have no interest in the national team or the future of scottish football.

Has anyone thought about the fact covid fc could use the virus(symptons) to get a game stopped if they are losing, i wouldnt put anything past these evil scum.

High Society

Rangers need to continue putting these guys under pressure that guy maxwell was very nervous think he was worried he could be asked about widespread corruption. Kept rubbing his thighs at the burd too. Never seen him on telly before guess hes an important part of the cabel, obv.

I like how they speak about the national team as if they care about it, they have no interest in the national team or the future of scottish football.

Has anyone thought about the fact covid fc could use the virus(symptons) to get a game stopped if they are losing, i wouldnt put anything past these evil scum.
Maxwells family are all Bluenoses, he’s yet another deserter siding with Liewell.

Walters80

Judging by the tone of Lawwell's puppet I think their is a very decent chance Scottish football is about to implode next season.

You really can't have 100's of games in all 4 leagues spread across maybe 3 or 4 venues. Could very well be we might only see the premiership starting and the lower leagues going into some form of hibernation next season.

The cost of testing players in all 4 leagues would be astronomical as well. Said it the other day Rangers really need to have some sort of contingency plans in place to get out of Scottish football as this whole league is about to go pop.

EH47

Judging by the tone of Lawwell's puppet I think their is a very decent chance Scottish football is about to implode next season.

You really can't have 100's of games in all 4 leagues spread across maybe 3 or 4 venues. Could very well be we might only see the premiership starting and the lower leagues going into some form of hibernation next season.

The cost of testing players in all 4 leagues would be astronomical as well. Said it the other day Rangers really need to have some sort of contingency plans in place to get out of Scottish football as this whole league is about to go pop.
No, no, not at all, they've already told us earlier that football is starting in June (although TBF they never specified which year) .

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
PPV football anyone?
Only thing that will save football up here until we get what the new normal is going to be and adapt accordingly. My season ticket allows me access to home games and i pay to see away games on TV
I would like to think Rangers are looking into this right now.

g87

So.....the new reason....

Can't afford tests.

Phuck me....that's a new one.
Tbf the english premier league are paying 4m for 40k test for 8-10 league games. Chanpsionship clubs in england are being quoted 200k each to do the same. Hes still clueless but the cost of tests makes us playing BCD prohibitive

Cutty/Young

Maxwell, the one who stated in an open letter to UEFA that Scottish football couldn't continue playing, but still wants the Scottish cup to finish, think it's quite blatent as to why and who he doesn't want to upset.

So that will be a league cup final tainted because of a blind linesman who didn't see three players offside, a league championship handed to them on a plate and now trying to hand them the Scottish cup to appease them.

Calgacus

I think we need to increase their ( SPFL ) costs, use every avenue possible to bleed them of money until they crash and burn.
If we can't vote them out....

deedle

They’ll be wanting a handout from Nikla.

Hearts have little option but to take this to court because the alternative means they could easily go out of business. Budge may be angling for compensation but would the other clubs agree?

Bknowe

I just saw a snippet of this on the late news and he was waffling on about lower league clubs having to make a decsion about when they can play football again.

Surely if the SPFL want to start a season in August, then all 42 clubs need to be able to play, otherwise the games a bogey.

They must be regretting that hostile takeover now. The problem is that the top man in Scottish Football (no laughing) is an ex Partick Thisle CEO who seems to have no idea what he is doing.

How the Feck did he get the job, and who else was interviewed that they were considered worse than him?

Fat_zidane

Tbf the english premier league are paying 4m for 40k test for 8-10 league games. Chanpsionship clubs in england are being quoted 200k each to do the same. Hes still clueless but the cost of tests makes us playing BCD prohibitive
Yeah. Point I was making though it that this is now I think the 3rd different excuse he's used

Elder55

Sorry guys, I cannot bear to listen to any of the SFA/SPFL Toadies. They are a bunch of Free loading, self serving. Condescending, Patronising shower of A**holes.
They will be responsible for more Clubs going bust over the next few months than Covid-19

sammysun

I hope our club is working behind closed doors, to remove ourselves from this corrupt football, we deserve better than what we have now, and I go back to whatI have said before, so many clubs will go under down south after this virus, so IMO we must be open to any options that may well come our way.

georgeclooney

They’ll be wanting a handout from Nikla.

Hearts have little option but to take this to court because the alternative means they could easily go out of business. Budge may be angling for compensation but would the other clubs agree?
Hearts are hoping that one SPL club go bust and they can replace them in the top league.

ZanderK81

Couldn't stomach watching this but I find it quite telling that the arsehole Doncaster seems to be quite happy to brazenly face the press lately after going missing for weeks after the the most corrupt vote in the history of sport.
We better nail this prick.