STV report at 19:30 about football

I wonder, just out of curiosity of course. What stadium could he be thinking of using as a "hub" for the new season starting, where they will be set up for streaming?

Said before, if anyone has any faith on Doncaster and Maxwell sorting out these issues to get a 20/21 season going ahead then you must be mad

Scottish Cup will be played, and they want fans there so it is months away.

They will be starting next season's early rounds before this season's has finished, with totally different squads and 3 of the 4 teams decimated financially.

Utter farce, especially after saying the league season simply had to be ended.

Just admit the only criteria used is whatever will best suit Celtic FFS.

Maxwell says could use stadium hubs where games are played at 1 stadium. Smaller clubs can play at bigger stadium to enable distancing and broadcasting. Cue parkhead getting used and tims getting a few million rent and all games at home.
I said when we were facing 10 man block week in/week out that we could have the Dev squad using the other half of the pitch :rolleyes:

Rangers need to continue putting these guys under pressure that guy maxwell was very nervous think he was worried he could be asked about widespread corruption. Kept rubbing his thighs at the burd too. Never seen him on telly before guess hes an important part of the cabel, obv.

I like how they speak about the national team as if they care about it, they have no interest in the national team or the future of scottish football.

Has anyone thought about the fact covid fc could use the virus(symptons) to get a game stopped if they are losing, i wouldnt put anything past these evil scum.

Every diddy team in Scotland goes bust, Scottish football literally ceases to be a thing and Rangers join the English league system.

85a368b5b00fbc2e9f3e3c50d64b01af.jpg
I would donate my left lung if it wasn't already fcked to see that, Or any other league even a wee new Atlantic kind of league as long as we are away and the rest are a footnote in history.

Rangers need to continue putting these guys under pressure that guy maxwell was very nervous think he was worried he could be asked about widespread corruption. Kept rubbing his thighs at the burd too. Never seen him on telly before guess hes an important part of the cabel, obv.

I like how they speak about the national team as if they care about it, they have no interest in the national team or the future of scottish football.

Has anyone thought about the fact covid fc could use the virus(symptons) to get a game stopped if they are losing, i wouldnt put anything past these evil scum.
Maxwells family are all Bluenoses, he’s yet another deserter siding with Liewell.

Judging by the tone of Lawwell's puppet I think their is a very decent chance Scottish football is about to implode next season.

You really can't have 100's of games in all 4 leagues spread across maybe 3 or 4 venues. Could very well be we might only see the premiership starting and the lower leagues going into some form of hibernation next season.

The cost of testing players in all 4 leagues would be astronomical as well. Said it the other day Rangers really need to have some sort of contingency plans in place to get out of Scottish football as this whole league is about to go pop.

Judging by the tone of Lawwell's puppet I think their is a very decent chance Scottish football is about to implode next season.

You really can't have 100's of games in all 4 leagues spread across maybe 3 or 4 venues. Could very well be we might only see the premiership starting and the lower leagues going into some form of hibernation next season.

The cost of testing players in all 4 leagues would be astronomical as well. Said it the other day Rangers really need to have some sort of contingency plans in place to get out of Scottish football as this whole league is about to go pop.

No, no, not at all, they've already told us earlier that football is starting in June (although TBF they never specified which year) .

Back