STV report at 19:30 about football

PPV football anyone?
Only thing that will save football up here until we get what the new normal is going to be and adapt accordingly. My season ticket allows me access to home games and i pay to see away games on TV
I would like to think Rangers are looking into this right now.

So.....the new reason....

Can't afford tests.

Phuck me....that's a new one.

Tbf the english premier league are paying 4m for 40k test for 8-10 league games. Chanpsionship clubs in england are being quoted 200k each to do the same. Hes still clueless but the cost of tests makes us playing BCD prohibitive

Maxwell, the one who stated in an open letter to UEFA that Scottish football couldn't continue playing, but still wants the Scottish cup to finish, think it's quite blatent as to why and who he doesn't want to upset.

So that will be a league cup final tainted because of a blind linesman who didn't see three players offside, a league championship handed to them on a plate and now trying to hand them the Scottish cup to appease them.

I think we need to increase their ( SPFL ) costs, use every avenue possible to bleed them of money until they crash and burn.
If we can't vote them out....

They’ll be wanting a handout from Nikla.

Hearts have little option but to take this to court because the alternative means they could easily go out of business. Budge may be angling for compensation but would the other clubs agree?

I just saw a snippet of this on the late news and he was waffling on about lower league clubs having to make a decsion about when they can play football again.

Surely if the SPFL want to start a season in August, then all 42 clubs need to be able to play, otherwise the games a bogey.

They must be regretting that hostile takeover now. The problem is that the top man in Scottish Football (no laughing) is an ex Partick Thisle CEO who seems to have no idea what he is doing.

How the Feck did he get the job, and who else was interviewed that they were considered worse than him?

Doncaster and Maxwell are on it.
dLnbrwm.jpg

Tbf the english premier league are paying 4m for 40k test for 8-10 league games. Chanpsionship clubs in england are being quoted 200k each to do the same. Hes still clueless but the cost of tests makes us playing BCD prohibitive
Yeah. Point I was making though it that this is now I think the 3rd different excuse he's used

Sorry guys, I cannot bear to listen to any of the SFA/SPFL Toadies. They are a bunch of Free loading, self serving. Condescending, Patronising shower of A**holes.
They will be responsible for more Clubs going bust over the next few months than Covid-19

I hope our club is working behind closed doors, to remove ourselves from this corrupt football, we deserve better than what we have now, and I go back to whatI have said before, so many clubs will go under down south after this virus, so IMO we must be open to any options that may well come our way.

Hearts have little option but to take this to court because the alternative means they could easily go out of business. Budge may be angling for compensation but would the other clubs agree?
Hearts are hoping that one SPL club go bust and they can replace them in the top league.

Couldn't stomach watching this but I find it quite telling that the arsehole Doncaster seems to be quite happy to brazenly face the press lately after going missing for weeks after the the most corrupt vote in the history of sport.
We better nail this prick.

Another expression to add to "exuberance" and "robust" then. Of course we need a new lexicon to replace "sporting integrity".

They’ve already said there is no contingency money, I think they will force a temporary reconstruction on us, no vote as no PL club would vote for it.

If it turns out we're not, then the board will struggle to ever get me fully back on side.

We cannot add 2020 to the list of 2008 and 2012.
I genuinely believe if Rangers do not stand up to them in the Courts Scottish football is finished, you are as well putting your season ticket money on Celtic to do 10 in a row, the treble, and be knocked out of Europe by Xmas , same cheating, same anger at linesman refs 4th officials, crowds will drop everywhere, 9uck me Even the scum cant be arced watching them now, the paedo dome is never full, a compliant media doesnt report this, the cameraman never pans up to the top tiers, cos there empty, The whole system is corrupt to the core in Scotland,

Doncaster is a smarmy prick and i would never believe him so why should any sponsor.
Bit disappointed in Maxwell and how he came across. Very little positivity from him and told us nothing new

Doncaster is a smarmy prick and i would never believe him so why should any sponsor.
Bit disappointed in Maxwell and how he came across. Very little positivity from him and told us nothing new
Remember when Maxwell was shoe-horned (sorry appointed) he made a big play in the mhedia about he was no Old Firm patsy.

I watched this programme, cringeworthy. Introducing the programme Rona tells us we will hear from the boss of the SPFL ( no not Liewell, Neil doncaster ).

The programme also contained a clip outside new St Mirren Park of some guy representing the Pie and Bovril Suppporters group.

After the break when Ian Maxwell,SFA CEO, took the pre arranged questions his replies were all over the place. He wouldn't commit to when football fans would be able to get back to see their teams but mentioned that the SPFL were keen to get started again in August and he agreed that it was feasible. How could he agree that if there isn't a restart plan in place. He was prompted about one or two topics and his replies were along the lines of "we have a group looking at that" and then "we have a group looking at that" ( must be the same group as they must have furloughed most of their staff ). Other replies were a combination of "ifs" "possibilities" "we could do this" "we could do that " "we could do the other". Rona didn't even ask him when the "masterplan" would be available. It must be pretty soon as UEFA requested member associations to confirm their plans by 25th May. I'm guessing that Shona wasn't allowed to ask him why UEFA received the letter from SPFL/SFA before the vote was taken on Good Friday.
He sounded like a politician "oh yes we are forming a cross party committee to look into that." Or "we are looking to form a task force to investigate what can be done for all those people who lost their jobs at Ravencraig"
when in doubt form a committee.

Looked like the video clip of Stewart Robertson was a "library" clip possibly from the interview before our resolution was voted on.

FFS Scottish Football, I further despair !!!!!!

Couldn't stomach watching this but I find it quite telling that the arsehole Doncaster seems to be quite happy to brazenly face the press lately after going missing for weeks after the the most corrupt vote in the history of sport.
We better nail this prick.

I have a feeling we have been silenced in some way.
We were very vocal and on the front foot.

The announcement that we are no longer being investigated regarding 2012 is not helping my mood
The timing of that announcement was very strange.

Back