Substitution after sending off

We should have taken Windass off for Cummings after the bheasts went down to 10 men.

Didn’t think Windass done anything today apart from score
He didn't, the brutal truth is he is in no man's land every tome we play those c.unts

Offers no help to the 2 sitting midfielders, offers nothing wide and plays in a position in front of their centre backs where very rarely we can get the ball to him, or when we do he doesn't get the time he needs, to do what he is good at.

We need 3 in there against them otherwise they retain control.

Other than the goal, Windass was posted missing today.

We always seem to have passengers against those Paedo Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goss had been booked and had fallen right out of the game.

That's why he was taken off instead of Windass.

Murty shows time and time again that he hasnt learned a thing about changing a game. If he hasnt learned by now he never will.

Murty is tactically clueless.

A team going down to ten men sends on another striker, bang they get a goal.

Murty can not and will not ever influence a game with substitutions.

He doesn't have the balls.
I was typing essentially the same thing , you saved me the effort. An experienced manager would have taken the game by the testicles there. Instead he let BR dictate how the game was going to go.

not murtys fault the buffalo belts the post when easier to score.losing bates did'nt help but team selection was spot on,some players did'nt turn up.ahead twice then up against 10.really don't know how we can point the finger at the manager albiet maybe we shouldve went two up top at the red card.we are getting there though.

I can’t get my head round how we can all see that Cummings should’ve been brought on as soon as they went down to 10 and yet the manager couldn’t! It’s utterly baffling to me .

Rodgers stole Celtic the game.

He changed it instantly then changed it back again when he scored.

Reminder: Murty is a youth team coach and Rodgers has managed in the Premier League and Champions' League. What do we really expect?

And this right here is why Murty better not get the job full time.

We shat it at 2-2 and them down to ten. Rodgers changed it and they looked far too comfortable with a man down.

Pish.

Agreed, said in the match thread that not changing our set up immediately after the sending off cost us today. It allowed them an out ball as they left one up while we struggled to break down their defence.
Obviously the Morelos miss cost us much also

Their red card seemed to have a negative effect on us. Players looked like they didn’t know what to do and started playing hopeless balls into their box.

I honestly think Windass has it written into contract that can’t be subbed cos he stays on regardless. Every manager has their favourites but it is ridiculous that Windass is playing more minutes that anyone

We should have taken Windass off for Cummings after the bheasts went down to 10 men.

Didn’t think Windass done anything today apart from score

Correct. They went down to 10 men & brought on an attacker shortly after.

We waited until were getting beat before Murty reacted.

A horrible error of judgement from Murty showing his inexperience again.

yip agree with most have already said. Murty needed to be proactive instead of reactive to the sending off.

he should have took of a midfielder and put on cummings instead he seemed to wait to see how it panned out and they put on a striker and get the sucker punch and shut up shop, too late for us but Morelos should have buried the one on one and the one where he hit the post.

Brenda had noting to loose really, put on a striker and loses well at least he tried to be positive but the way it has turned out he will be a tactical genius.

but i think the pressure they put on last 10 mins in 1st half and got their 2nd goal kinda blew the wind out our sails as we never really got going in 2nd half.

but hey ho we will do em in them semi

He should have pulled Morelos and Windass off and put on Cummings and Miller. They would have shat it and dug in. Brenda sensed the weakness in Murty and made the change that won the game. This was our chance to pull alongside them and put them under pressure for the rest of the season. Now with 9 points going on 12 between the teams Liewells gamble to not buy in January window has paid off. They’ll spend in the summer and leave us for dust again. Murtys inexperience and lack of bottle cost us dearly and surely finally answers the big question of him getting the job.

all down to sending off, make sub right then , 2 upfront , then Rodgers doesn't put on striker.
Left it to late. That the difference and why we lost.
Big choices at the right time. Murty never does it always to late.

I had wanted to go 442 at half time. Hook windass and Goss, put on Cummings and Holt.

When they got a man sent off we should have made the change then as we were good on the wings- tav/Candeias and John/Murphy were our biggest threats.

The draw was no good to us, we had to be bold and go for the 3 points but once they scored we were chasing and lost the impetus as they sat in and held their lead.

Very disappointing afternoon. But on the bright side we looked lively and gave them problems.

The league has gone now. We really had no business being this close to them after the start we had, so it’s been a wee bonus in recent weeks to be in with a shout.

The cup is a MUST win now. I still believe we have enough quality to beat them in the semi.

A couple of quality additions in the summer and we will be competitive from the start next season. We are on the up and they know it !!

not murtys fault the buffalo belts the post when easier to score.losing bates did'nt help but team selection was spot on,some players did'nt turn up.ahead twice then up against 10.really don't know how we can point the finger at the manager albiet maybe we shouldve went two up top at the red card.we are getting there though.

We didn't turn up in the second half.
We had players playing poorly.
We had another sun to make.

All things Murty could have directly influenced.

I'm fuming with him today

Their red card seemed to have a negative effect on us. Players looked like they didn’t know what to do and started playing hopeless balls into their box.

I agree, plus at the same time, Scott Brown yelled and gestured for all his team mates to gather round him for whatever instructions he had for them after the red card.
We don’t have a single ‘leader’ in our team!

Windass should have been taken off at HT for Holt and I would have put on Kenny Miller for Murphy with 20 mins to go as Murphy tired. Losing Bates was a massive blow in terms of quality and how many changes we could make

all down to sending off, make sub right then , 2 upfront , then Rodgers doesn't put on striker.
Left it to late. That the difference and why we lost.
Big choices at the right time. Murty never does it always to late.
Spot on, and this is why in my opinion Murty is not the man to take us forward.

Back