Subway Loyal

It's a day out. Maybe they dont have tickets and cant obtain them, but want the atmosphere and banter in the pub.

Nothing wrong with that.
If it’s the bus I think it is,few of them have or had ST,s.One of them used to sit in the row in front me.He was always pished and fucked off to the Louden after 20mins every game.

If it’s the bus I think it is,few of them do have ST,s.One of them used to sit in the row in front me.He was always pished and fucked off to the Louden after 20min every game.

Seen a guy from our bus half wellied en route. I could see him from my seat in the Govan rear. He couldn't make half time.

Louden bound.

Complete waster.

So we've got a great debate here between the 'it's none of your business' types and others accusing anyone of leaving early of being a raging alky waster. That sounds about right. :D

Imagine being in another stadium in another country supporting another time and not going to a stadium (Ibrox) to support a team (Rangers) and then repeatedly criticise others who do?

Mind you on occasion when you do attend Ibrox and are more preoccupied with when other fans come and go as opposed to the match then what is the point?
Exactly I have never known a support that is so split down the middle,the scum are what they will always be but they stick together,we on the other hand can agree on next to nothing both about our team and who and who does not have the right no matter what the reason for not waiting till the final whistle ffs I don't know where all these bears were when we were down the divisions,plenty of empty seats then but less arguing.

Exactly I have never known a support that is so split down the middle,the scum are what they will always be but they stick together,we on the other hand can agree on next to nothing both about our team and who and who does not have the right no matter what the reason for not waiting till the final whistle ffs I don't know where all these bears were when we were down the divisions,plenty of empty seats then but less arguing.
Do you get the point though that if other big clubs in the UK and the rest of Europe don't have a home support that do the same thing, it's potentially a bit weird and something that we should question why?

Do you get the point though that if other big clubs in the UK and the rest of Europe don't have a home support that do the same thing, it's potentially a bit weird and something that we should question why?
Some of them do some don't ,for me I wait till the end but apart from the pissed which I won't defend I think we have to realize that some fans have really good reasons for leaving early.

Some of them do some don't ,for me I wait till the end but apart from the pissed which I won't defend I think we have to realize that some fans have really good reasons for leaving early.
I think most of us think some do, but most don't. Comparisons between our support and others seems relatively valid, as does wondering what could potentially change to encourage people to stay for 90 minutes as most people do elsewhere. Just wanting to is a good enough reason to leave for any adult, but the argument is around why we seem to see a disproportionate number of people leave the game before the final whistle in relation to other clubs and fan bases. Any argument can be ended by someone saying well it's just because I say so, but discourse and rhetoric would be very fucking boring (even more so) if that's how we left it. :D

Subway loyal has always been a bit of a misnomer. Each train can hold less than 300 people. Even if there were 3 trains full of people leaving in the last 10 minutes of a game it is a drop in the ocean compared to a 50,000 attendance.

Subway loyal has always been a bit of a misnomer. Each train can hold less than 300 people. Even if there were 3 trains full of people leaving in the last 10 minutes of a game it is a drop in the ocean compared to a 50,000 attendance.
The subway loyal aren’t really the subway loyal.

It’s mostly folk trying to beat traffic or get back to buses

Imho most early leavers are (apart form those with small children and mobility issues), in the main are drivers to avoid traffic, those on a supporter bus with itchy feet, those needing a beer, and the lastly those trying to beat the subway queue. Last time I left early is cause the guy next to me, in a game we won comfortably, moaned for 85 minutes about tav and goldson. Incrementally this can be fixed. Small improvements to support each issue, encouraging fans to stay till the last minute and far beyond. Keep one or two kiosks open maybe or mad idea. Serve beer for twenty mins at end of game (when legal of course). Daft ideas

He sits in 1957.
it-crowd-moss.gif

That's not true at all, th*t cunts regularly fall out amongst each other.

Wrong on so many levels.

It was a bit of a coincidence that no one had an urgent need to leave the Leipzig game early last season.
Unfortunately the "urgent need" will be strong tomorrow. All the precondition boxes to shuffle off from 70 minutes are ticked.
- Lower league opposition
- We will almost certainly win (comfortably)
- If we're not winning comfortably then they will default to "this is shite" to justify leaving.
- the traffic around the stadium will be chocka.
- those who leave early routinely will generally rely on " I pay my money I can do what I like" to save them having to think of a reason. This is also the "go to" excuse for anyone challenged on why they left early and who aren't entirely comfortable with the real reason they left.

Now we can all sit back and enjoy the spectacle of watching the stadium empty while the game is underway. Maybe we should all leave and find out what we're missing out on. It's then onto next week's thread with it's familiar compilation of embarrassing excuses.

Unfortunately the "urgent need" will be strong tomorrow. All the precondition boxes to shuffle off from 70 minutes are ticked.
- If we're not winning comfortably then they will default to "this is shite" to justify leaving.
- those who leave early routinely will generally rely on " I pay my money I can do what I like" to save them having to think of a reason. This is also the "go to" excuse for anyone challenged on why they left early and who aren't entirely comfortable with the real reason they left.

Now we can all sit back and enjoy the spectacle of watching the stadium empty while the game is underway. Maybe we should all leave and find out what we're missing out on. It's then onto next week's thread with it's familiar compilation of embarrassing excuses.
Is there something wrong with you?

Is that your best shot?
Well at least you're maintaining the standard of your contribution.
Best shot!? FFS o_O :D Not really, my contribution on this has been sound, yet you appear to be in the early grips of a meltdown over supporters leaving early.

Now we can all sit back and enjoy the spectacle of watching the stadium empty while the game is underway. Maybe we should all leave and find out what we're missing out on. It's then onto next week's thread with its familiar compilation of embarrassing excuses.
Old man yells at cloud vibes.

Just enjoy the game mate and take no considerations of what others are doing.

Thread still going and getting more contentious.

Who really gives a shit when folk go home apart from the staunch team.

They have already given their money to the club.

It's up to the individual to suit their lifestyle and mindset.

It's no big deal in the grand scale of things to be honest.

Yet, we bicker about it constantly.

Each to their own.

Fuq everyone who left after we went 2-1 up at 70+ mins. It drives me insane. Don't they realize the influence it has on the game? Teams love our empty stadium when we think the games done. Fuq the others who left after 3 mins injury time was announced, what are they saving 3 minutes for? Ibrox has the best transport facilities in the UK, subway, buses, trains, a nearby motorway, everyone in Scotland can be back home in 2 hours max. We have fans from Ulster and England who don't get home til all hours. Stay and back the team.:mad:
As Fairs Fair put it at #1, stay and back the team.
If you're unwilling (not unable) to manage this, stay in the hoose. Your support doesn't help our team.

Back