'Suck it up!' - Daryll Broadfoot

Be a lot of this kind of sneering, a lot of ' I told you so' and a lot of sniggering like wee lassies from the usual suspects (and the SPFL board) if after that vote, we just walk away with our tail between our legs. We really need to secure some sort of change at the top over this, or we'll have brought a load of grief and ridicule on ourselves and achieved nothing. Sincerely hope whatever the contingency plan was if we lost the vote, it's about to swing into action.

tenor.gif

There is more to this than crowning Celtic champions. It’s the 20 million champions league money they will gain from this as well. How can the SFA put Celtic forward as our champion league representative when they have not actually won it. Rangers surely would have a case to go to court with this. There are only 4 points out with our own control so why should we agree to this.
So you want the league restarted then? That's the only chance we have of the cl. Most on here seem to want it cancelled which means they go into the cl on the league positions.

What is it to be?

it might be a help if people starting threads told us where they read or heard whatever it is they are talking about.

Really!!

You are one sanctimonious little prik!
You were on the radio this week saying "how can we all be talking about football, when people are dying?"
Today on the Celtic radio you are calling for 'the league has to be called, it's the right thing to do! ..and everybody else has to just suck it up!"

Fkuc you!!

I hope tour board hear all this talk, as do Hearts, Thistle, Stranraer, and as they ready for their party, there is an injunction filed in the courts, which should mean until this gets sorted out... no decisions can be made. If not just push the red button and screw them all!!

They hate us...and there will be no coming back from this.Ever.
They wanted us to die in 2012...well karma is a bitch!!
He (as have many others in the press) also went on tonight about how it was unfair and a disgrace that Hearts will be relegated when the season hasn’t been completed. I’ve yet to hear any of them say it’s unfair to gift a title in the same circumstances..... funny that!

Love the fact do not comment on.a DR/ SMSM comment nd here we are debating it. Hollow acts IMO stand up for your beliefs.

So you want the league restarted then? That's the only chance we have of the cl. Most on here seem to want it cancelled which means they go into the cl on the league positions.

What is it to be?
What’s it to be?
What most of us are actually advocating is if the fecking league can’t be finished then it shouldn’t be handed out like a Liberal Democrat school three legged race.
Not oh well it’s going to happen anyway! Surrender monkey pish.
Us ahead of the mentally challengeds, them oh well let’s just hand them the title, aye fecking right.

Last edited:
What’s it to be?
What most of us are actually advocating is if the fecking league can’t be finished then it shouldn’t be handed out like a Liberal Democrat school three legged race.
Not oh well it’s going to happen anyway! Surrender monkey pish.
Us ahead of the mentally challengeds, them oh well just give them the league, aye fecking right.
Thought you were finished with scottish football, but no still a gub as always

it might be a help if people starting threads told us where they read or heard whatever it is they are talking about.

Certainly. I listened to Radio Cattolica for the headlines, because I woke up on the West Coast to headlines, that apparently the gangster SPFL were about to call the league.So ...against my better judgement, I listened for the first 7 minutes approximately after the news... and Mr Broadfoot was proclaiming that it was the right thing to do was to call the league, make 'them' champions and the rest have to "suck it up"!

Last edited:
He’s a Bluenose.

He may be a bluenose. Personally I don't care anymore.
He may more than likely, as he calls it, 'just looking after the interest of Scottish Football'.
As he seems to think it's his duty, to defend it, or save it... but his argument is so one sided, he is not willing to listen to any other ideas like reconstruction, or not ending the league, beacuse of the payouts etc...or maybe that his buddies, and former employers are as corrupt to the core!

He is so blindsided, that whenever he bumps his gums...(which incidentally has been twice this week on radio) it comes across as definitive political broadcast for the SFA/ SPFL. I swear you can see Dungcaster, when you hear this guy speak.They are one of the same!

And I'm not buying into well he worked for the SFA so what do you expect argument.
He was a journalist before, and to me it's his duty as a journalist, (although he is definitely not alone on this) that if he sees something that 'stinks' behind the scenes, he should be blowing the gaffe on all these guys. Where are Carl Berstein and Bob Woodward when you really need them!
Especially now that he has 'left building', and their employment.

He is just as culpable as many others who have gone against this club continually... in the media.
So for me personally ...no offence ...that is past tense.

Was a bluenose!

The thing is, the league was never won, only awarded. It's tainted. They climbed over dead bodies to claim a title they didn't win. No one will ever forget that, this season will be in the history books alright. And it taints everything else as well. It's a tainted 9 in a row, won by a corrupt vote. Suck that up.

Of the nine, six are tainted. The only three they have deserved without question have been 2017/18 and 19.

The first of the nine came about with our points deduction and us going into free fall. Not their fault of course.

The others with us banished to the boonies, were givens.

That mob could play a team full of Cerebral Palsy victims playing in Rangers strips and they'd still crow about the victory. They are the most vile organisation in sport.

Back