Summer football

WATP_74

Watching that friendly in the balmy heat last night made me think how great it would be to have summer football and a British league.
Imagine away games in the south coast of England. Would be be brilliant.
I mean, who doesn't fancy a bender in Penzance? ;-)

KGR98

Probably a better idea than seeing all the games getting cancelled due to the shitty winter weather however the winters would be boring without it

WATP_74

Probably a better idea than seeing all the games getting cancelled due to the shitty winter weather however the winters would be boring without it
There's no perfect solution, but I would welcome going to games in a t shirt, rather than a sou'wester.

strathavenbear

I prefer going to games not having to dress like I'm going for a walk up Ben Nevis in January.
Unfortunately you can't guarantee the weather here.

Reynold

Watching that friendly in the balmy heat last night made me think how great it would be to have summer football and a British league.
Imagine away games in the south coast of England. Would be be brilliant.
I mean, who doesn't fancy a bender in Penzance? ;-)

You do realise Penzance is about as far from any professional team as possible in England? :D

WATP_74

You do realise Penzance is about as far from any professional team as possible in England? :D
Head down to Penzance on the Friday, enjoy a bender, and then drive to the minibus to play Southhampton on the Saturday in the height of summer.
What more do you want?

Reynold

Head down to Penzance on the Friday night, enjoy a bender, and then drive to the minibus to play Southhampton on the Saturday in the height of summer.
What more do you want?
Penzance is over 200 miles from Southampton.

Starting to think you might actually have a Cornish fancy man :D