Summer Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t it make sense that our new manager wants to be present at the unveiling of his selected recruits?
I think Murphy, Shagger and Arfield were all MA deals put in motion before SG was in the pipeline.

Next week could be the start of a star studded Tsunami.

It’s coming bears. And the gormless anti soap brigade with more weans than teeth, are going to have a full on meltdown when it happens.

Got a feeling this thread might pick up over the next few days with the main guy fae Heart & Hand over at NARSA currently.

I listened to a podcast the other night and he said he would keep us all posted with little snippets & information that he found out over there.

If memory serves me correct quite a lot of news broke over there last year, lets hope for the same this time round!

Reactions: cav
NEW DEN
Rangers have ‘registered an interest’ in Everton starlet Alex Denny

The England U-18 international has been at Goodison Park since he was 11, following a move from Manchester City

By Gary Taylor

RANGERS are monitoring Everton youngster Alex Denny, according to reports.

The Liverpool Echo claims Steven Gerrard’s Gers have registered an interest in the 18-year-old midfielder, who broke into the club’s U-23 side last season.
He also came off the bench in the Europa League against Apollon Limassol in December.

England U-18 international Denny has been at Goodison Park since he was 11, following a move from Manchester City.

But the Echo says the Toffees are in danger of losing him after negotiations over an improved new deal stalled.

Are the Rangers maybe clamping down on these ITK posters? Nothing seems to be coming out just now.

I do think its best we go about our business quietly however, I'm itching for a juicy transfer rumour from ID10 :D

If an ITK doesn't bring something to the table soon then I swear I am going to start the Jardel, Alan Smith and Robbie Fowler chat up.

Dont make me post about Kenny Millers neighbour...

@ID10 posted several times on this thread that he just wanted to have a bit of fun with it and enjoy the summer.

Unfortunately, people fail to grasp that transfers are complex affairs and things change.

There's clearly a bit of needle between him and the admin on here, I think that's obvious. I suppose the 4lads blog has unintentionally become a bit of a rival of FF in terms of Rangers unofficial online content so he's going to get a hard time on here.

It's just not worth it for the guy so he's just focusing on the blog now.

Hope it’s just 1 or 2 teens, he can’t put too many in.

Snapping up the best English/British talent (and Gerrard knows most of them from his days at the Liverpool youth setup) for next to naught and either rearing them on for the first team during his 4-year spell (sic!) or sell them with a profit sure is a decent enough business model. We won't have a team full of 19-year olds as first team starters (unless they are able enough).

Thread locked because it's gone hopelessly off topic and has become more like the @ID10 show (and I'm not blaming the poster for this, BTW, I'm blaming everyone else who won't stop mentioning him).

This one has died a death anyway; when Steven Gerrard starts tomorrow, someone else can start a new one in anticipation of the excitement really kicking off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back