Summer Transfer Thread

Announce someone!

What happened with Edmundson? I know the word was another bid was accepted by Oldham but no news if the player had accepted it and agreed the move?

Aribo situation has went quiet?

Anything more on the Chelsea CH?

Players back next week, off to Portugal in 10 days and four weeks tomorrow until our first Euro qualifier....

L

We need announcements!!!!!!!!

No truth in Peterborough bid, apparently the Player has his heart set on Rangers.

Aribo to make a decision this week he has a good few offers.

Nothing concrete on Kalas was just paper talk but I think there could be something in that one. Windows only been open a day patience my good Man. Gerrard knows what we need and will deliver.

M@x

No truth in Peterborough bid, apparently the Player has his heart set on Rangers.

Nothing concrete on Kalas was just paper talk but I think there could be something in that one. Windows only been open a day patience my good Man. Gerrard knows what we need and will deliver.
Is Scarlett not a burd?:))

Am i correct in saying you studied journalism?

Announce someone!

What happened with Edmundson? I know the word was another bid was accepted by Oldham but no news if the player had accepted it and agreed the move?

Players back next week, off to Portugal in 10 days and four weeks tomorrow until our first Euro qualifier....

:))

Am i correct in saying you studied journalism?
Nah, a few of my Friends work on sports desks and I keep on top of what comes out and run by shite like Magennis by some others to dismiss anything that smells like bullshit quickly. We will be linked to 50 Players by the time this window is out. I expect us to sign 4-5 depending if Wes goes. Our squad is still quite bloated.

Announce someone!

Calm down calm down where’s me trackee ? :cool:

Nah, a few of my Friends work on sports desks and I keep on top of what comes out and run by shite like Magennis by some others to dismiss anything that smells like bullshit quickly. We will be linked to 50 Players by the time this window is out. I expect us to sign 4-5 depending if Wes goes. Our squad is still quite bloated.
Not questioning your postings, was just going to explain how to use the capital letter hehe. I could have sworn you said you studied journalism so its now ruined my joke :D

Not questioning your postings, was just going to explain how to use the capital letter hehe. I could have sworn you said you studied journalism so its now ruined my joke :D
Public Relations I studied, then worked in Insurance for 20 years before I perused my passion Studio engineering music.

It’s a sports show he does, it’s his job to gather interest & throw around stuff

I don’t see the harm? I get it might piss some folk off but does it require the reaction it gets?
It doesn’t bother me or piss me off at all. Anybody who gets angry over a bit of gossip needs to have a word with themselves.

But does he need to gossip to get more listeners? Not many presenters talk as if they’re ITK like him

ID10

Official Ticketer
It doesn’t bother me or piss me off at all. Anybody who gets angry over a bit of gossip needs to have a word with themselves.

But does he need to gossip to get more listeners? Not many presenters talk as if they’re ITK like him
As I said bud I get it & understand, don’t think it warrants the reaction when plenty other targets

Anyway we move on

Let’s talk about Kent or something :)

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news...1ons2n1m91axiqly4s8?__twitter_impression=true

this articles saying he’s rejected a move to Leeds, doesn’t want another loan move tho
Kent probably believes he is a EPL or top end Championship player. So he will want to play at that level, he is 22 after all he is not a kid.

I am not Kent's biggest fan, he can be so exciting to watch on his day but I find him quite wasteful. Boy does he work hard and that is something we will miss, tactically he is very switched on but I do believe from a output sense we can get someone in who is better.

We're told he was on the cusp of signing and now Leeds have had a loan offer rejected because he either wants to stake a claim in the Liverpool first team or leave permanently(this ruling us out).

As usual, no one has a clue what's actually happening.
The internet has shown sports journalism for what it really is, basically educated guesswork and hearsay. As a club we don't seem to be in the habit of letting Journos know what we're doing, transfer wise, as maybe Murray did in the past so these Journalists/Papers are left to write about daft rumours just as your average poster is on here.

They hacks get paid for it though, talk about stealing a living.