Summer Transfer Thread

Scarlett

Yep, my mate Scarlett’s ‘a burd’ :D:D
;) and an impatient one at that!

I know, i am so busy in work as well i hardly get a chance to get on here today but when i do i like to whinge about no announcements :eek:
Just found myself checking my phone in a meeting just incase there was an announcement.

Silly season has indeed started.

ID10

Official Ticketer
I’m not going to get hung up on every single rumour or report on Kent

The truth is our offer is in, we are at the table & manager has confirmed that

If we went on reports everyday our heads would be fried, one day positive, one day not

I’m positive on it, we have a fighting chance until club tell us otherwise

So we will see what happens

I’ll say it again & got pelters before, Jones is a ready made replacement if not, fancy this boy to do really well

No truth in Peterborough bid, apparently the Player has his heart set on Rangers.

Aribo to make a decision this week he has a good few offers.

Nothing concrete on Kalas was just paper talk but I think there could be something in that one. Windows only been open a day patience my good Man. Gerrard knows what we need and will deliver.
We need players in soon. The European qualifiers are in a month.

Look at the manager he couldn't get a game under..

Weah is a pretty recognized talent with a solid coaching CV playing for a cash rich club - there are loads of reasons for him going for a fortune - very few of them correlate back to Rangers and Morelos.
Dude, it was just a throw away comment in reference to how often we let our own fans and fans of other teams talk down our players values. When players all over Europe are going for vast sums on potential alone.

Whilst I agree bare in mind our strong finish to last season I think we will be ok for the opening rounds with our current squad with hopefully the added players of Edmundson, possibly Lowe, Aribo, Ojo, will give us a boost plus the return of Murphy. I'm confident we have enough for now.
We may be without arfield and maybe katic. Since there on international duty

I’m not going to get hung up on every single rumour or report on Kent

The truth is our offer is in, we are at the table & manager has confirmed that

If we went on reports everyday our heads would be fried, one day positive, one day not

I’m positive on it, we have a fighting chance until club tell us otherwise

So we will see what happens

I’ll say it again & got pelters before, Jones is a ready made replacement if not, fancy this boy to do really well
Any idea if it’s another loan offer or permanent? I know the figures quoted in the press are probably hugely exaggerated so I live in hope!!

Thanks for the update either way @ID10

cav

Do we want to put ourselves at risk here though ? The rewards are so important to us as we know. I’d be doing all I can to take the risk of failure away.
There are practical issues to consider,like Katic being away on U21 duty right now and he along with Goldson being the only recognised CH's we currently have at the club.

Either of those two picks up a knock or takes ill we're in the shite.