Summer Transfer Thread

There are practical issues to consider,like Katic being away on U21 duty right now and he along with Goldson being the only recognised CH's we currently have at the club.

Either of those two picks up a knock or takes ill we're in the shite.
Exactly Cav.

And then Arfield away at Canada’s Gold Cup event too ? We are taking a potential risk that could cost us over 10m if we go into these games unprepared.

I hope you’re right AG, but will we have Arfield & Katic back for instance ?
All I’m saying is why take such a risk given the importance of a good run to us as a business, as well as a club ?
I would say rushing into transfers for the sake of playing the equaivalent of Cowdenbeath seems a bit reckless. We’ll be just fine.

Exactly Cav.

And then Arfield away at Canada’s Gold Cup event too ? We are taking a potential risk that could cost us over 10m if we go into these games unprepared.
Got me thinking,between players on International duty,loans returned to parent clubs and those released how many we're short from last season currently off the top of my head;

Katic,Arfield,Worrall,MacAuley,Wallace,Coulibaly,Kent.Probably someone I've missed as well.

ZvP

Was told today by someone that's close to Callum McGregor's Dad that he has agreed terms with Leicester.

Good news for us as he's definitely one of their best players.
Probably going to get pelters for this but I play the Football Index and I've got shares on Callum McGregor and they shot up today by 6p/share which would suggest something is happening. Just a thought :p

Last edited:
McGregor is over rated. What's he done against a proper, competitive Rangers side?

Barely kicked a ball against us last season.
I totally agree, he's a tidy player but that's it, not great defensively and not brilliant going forward. Everyone creams over him though so I suspect they'd get decent money.

I'd rather Ntcham stayed, he's downed tools and will be on big money