Summer Transfer Thread

I totally agree, he's a tidy player but that's it, not great defensively and not brilliant going forward. Everyone creams over him though so I suspect they'd get decent money.

I'd rather Ntcham stayed, he's downed tools and will be on big money
He looked good against a shit, unorganised, weak, disjointed mess of a Rangers side.

Barely showed up at Ibrox last season, rarely hurt us in the two league games at the piggery.

ZvP

Is having shares in Callum McGregor the least staunch thing anyone's ever admitted to on this website?
Haha I have shares in Moussa Dembele as well. Shares in football index know no allegiance, it's all about who can make you the most money from potential moves. Dembele is touted as moving to an EPL club for big money and I reckon McGregor will go to Leicester for decent money so hoping to turn a wee profit :))

All about the art of picking out a player when they're relatively unknown that will go on to big things.

Last edited:

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Haha I have shares in Moussa Dembele as well. Shares in football index know no allegiance, it's all about who can make you the most money from potential moves. Dembele is touted as moving to an EPL club for big money and I reckon McGregor will go to Leicester for decent money so hoping to turn a wee profit :))

All about the art of picking out a player when they're relatively unknown that will go on to big things.
Mate ive never heard of this.

Intrigued noo, howz it work?

Thought about doing this, you reckon it's decent?

ZvP

Thought about doing this, you reckon it's decent?
I've not spent a lot on it so far, just £10, but it's an investment rather than just blowing it at the bookies each weekend. There's the opportunity for your money to grow and whilst the returns aren't instantly as great as a win at the bookies it feels like you're getting more for your money. You have to put a fair bit in to get a fair bit back I think.

I saw a guy the other day who had made £167k on the app since he'd started investing.

47blue

McGregor is over rated. What's he done against a proper, competitive Rangers side?

Barely kicked a ball against us last season.
I think he is a good wee player, but not particularly creative or dangerous. He struggled against the physical and technical players of Belgium the other night. He won't set the EPL alight IMHO.

Belarus and Estonia ?
Get that we might play club teams from leagues of that ilk but c’mon man. We damn well better have better than Jones as a starter after this window to get us through qualifiers bud.
Good luck to Jordan Jones though and no offense meant.
Take it that Kent isn't coming, Murphy may not be fit and Middleton has gone, who is fit and better than Jones?