Sun article - “Celtic Boys Club at centre of paedophile ring cover-up claims after fourth footie perv nailed”

The "legal insider" will be Thompson's solicitors. The £5 million figure is in reality a threat. It's an attempt at an out of court settlement. The reality is that even if the scum are forced to pay compo it will be to those abused soley on their premises and the abuser convicted of it. That is, they were one of the victims acknowledged in court.
This will reduce the payouts substantialy.
They will no doubt get away with paying a few hundred thousand pound.

The "legal insider" will be Thompson's solicitors. The £5 million figure is in reality a threat. It's an attempt at an out of court settlement. The reality is that even if the scum are forced to pay compo it will be to those abused soley on their premises and the abuser convicted of it. That is, they were one of the victims acknowledged in court.
This will reduce the payouts substantialy.
They will no doubt get away with paying a few hundred thousand pound.

And if it's found out that people in the club knew about it?

Write to your MP's .... all of them including the Natsis.

Demand a written response.

Politely and factually provide a link to the various stories in this scandal and ask them what they intend doing about it and would they comment with a public statement? Demand an investigation in to CFC and CBC.

Please don't leave it to a few posters on FF. DO IT YOURSELF AND CIRCULATE A REQUEST TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO LIKEWISE. Sorry caps locks fUcKed.

This pish gets trotted out in almost every thread relating to the cover up.

Can we please stop this nonsense right now and deal with the facts before us.

There is no evidence whatsoever of Gerry McCann being involved in anything untoward at Celtic. None.

Took you off ignore to read that as I've never seen anyone I ignore in these threads about the scandal.

Facts never mattered when the mhankies were trying to destroy us. Misinformation. Demonising lies. Exaggerated sums. High profile figures in the media destroying our reputation. All coordinated by the celtc dark web.

So calm down. Posters make mistakes and the mere mention of the McCann family can often attract media hacks that are oblivious to the biggest secret scandal in world sport.

I am trying to come to terms with the sentences that have been handed out to those paedos , Mc Cafferty gets around 6 years which he won’t complete most likely , and Torbett and the others get light sentences but in England Barry Benell gets 31 years . Why do these perverts up here get off so lightly for destroying all those young kids life ?

I shuddered at the thought the time Mark Daly went to America to seek out Torbett and found him living with a former CBC goalkeeper who he had obviously abused yet the victim invited him over to 'protect' the beast.

I later discovered Tommy Burns had a 'friendship' with convicted paedophile Frank Cairney, that is terribly creepy and difficult to understand.
Then more recently I have read Neil Lennon was staying in Barry Bennells caravan at 19 years of age at the time when Bennell was abusing another kid.

What is it with these types? Wtf happens when these predatory priests get control of their young minds?

I just can't get my head round the way catholics behave and go about their business.

What's with the "four" found guilty pish?
What about the photographer Cullen who was prosecuted after a black bin bag full of pictures of naked young players was found at the Knew Camp?
Also, there's Neil Strachan, the notorious paedophile ring leader who was head of Celtic Boys Club East, based in Edinburgh.
Google Neil Strachan and John Cullen and see for yourselves.
Add the four mentioned on the ITV report and that makes SIX Celtic paedos.

Jesus when you see it in black and white like that. Those running the cess pit are no better than the bastards that enabled this. They still turn the face away as it it’s nothing to do with them, Catholic to the core. Let’s protect the institution above the lives of those who are crucified in its name. Those poor souls living with guilt and trauma and all the while the institution they idolised turned there back on them. It’s utterly heartbreaking.

Child abuse on an industrial scale then the cover up now the denial. An utterly shameless shower of scumbags. I guarantee the fella that appeared on the TV news item outside the beggardome with the sister of an abused boy that took his own life will be getting called every name under the sun by the mentally challenged support.

We are being used as another means of their covering-up scummy tactics, aided by the SCOTTISH media of course.
Rangers hatred first ensures we don't have much of a voice, silenced forever if you like.
The Hag promotes us people as being vile sectarian thugs against the Irish Catholic community when in actual fact the truth is that the Irish Catholics are raping their own and we are getting close to revealing their disgusting cult.

We need to face up to this mob as they try (desperately) to take complete control of the narrative.
They fuk up everything they touch anyway, they are imbeciles.

I appreciate that they’ve obviously taken legal advice with regards to separate entity etc - but when I was a youngster, the Rangers youth team was always the Supporters Association Team whereas they were always Celtic Boys Club.

I think it’s time for them to take some ownership and pay the compensation that they’re due.

Didn’t the Church of Scotland recently pay out £2 million to two victims of child abuse, why would the damages be so vastly different here ?

Watching that it’s sick unresl

I really feel for that guy and sister of the boy that took his own life

Forget about rivalry here

Hats off to them for standing up trying to get justice

If that was my club I’d still want it shut down

But Celtic supporters don’t want to admit it happened because to be honest it’s rife throughout the Catholic Church and probably think it’s ok to abuse

Sick very sick what happened there

Two of the abused already passed away due to drink related complications arising from the abuse.
No justice there.
Hell mend them. Hope they get shut down.

I shuddered at the thought the time Mark Daly went to America to seek out Torbett and found him living with a former CBC goalkeeper who he had obviously abused yet the victim invited him over to 'protect' the beast.

I later discovered Tommy Burns had a 'friendship' with convicted paedophile Frank Cairney, that is terribly creepy and difficult to understand.
Then more recently I have read Neil Lennon was staying in Barry Bennells caravan at 19 years of age at the time when Bennell was abusing another kid.

What is it with these types? Wtf happens when these predatory priests get control of their young minds?

I just can't get my head round the way catholics behave and go about their business.

Stockholm Syndrome.

I am trying to come to terms with the sentences that have been handed out to those paedos , Mc Cafferty gets around 6 years which he won’t complete most likely , and Torbett and the others get light sentences but in England Barry Benell gets 31 years . Why do these perverts up here get off so lightly for destroying all those young kids life ?

This should be part of an overall investigation. Sentences stink to high heaven.

Let's be honest nothing will happen. This will blow over and it will be back to whinging about rangers songs
Exactly. Nothing of any significance will happen to the filth. They may pay out a few hundred grand, maybe even a couple of million. Then it will be forgotten about.

Took you off ignore to read that as I've never seen anyone I ignore in these threads about the scandal.

Facts never mattered when the mhankies were trying to destroy us. Misinformation. Demonising lies. Exaggerated sums. High profile figures in the media destroying our reputation. All coordinated by the celtc dark web.

So calm down. Posters make mistakes and the mere mention of the McCann family can often attract media hacks that are oblivious to the biggest secret scandal in world sport.
What an utterly embarrassing post.

Why at the beginning of that article do they refer to that club as the ‘hoops’ as if they’re a cuddly club?
There nothing but a rancid,vile peado harbouring stinking Club.

Hoops, Bhoys all pointers to the despicable goings on at the piggery.
How many Bhoys had their hoops burst?

Back