Sun article - “Celtic Boys Club at centre of paedophile ring cover-up claims after fourth footie perv nailed”

I think some, not all but some, high profile tims see that the ship is heading for the rocks and have to be seen to do something. Guys like Mason don't care or want Celtic punished but they need to remove themselves from the "You knew and said nothing" group around which the net is closing.

Good to see the pressure is ramping up now unfortunately its a case of better late than never which is disgraceful for all concerned.

I'm probably living in hope rather than reality that the Scottish Government will demand an inquest and the SFA will act. Perhaps an outside authority could push or should I say demand an inquest such is the lack of action and authority by our own authorities.

The reporter Jilly from the mirror and her photographer Alan. The 2 media hacks that got mcafartys confession.

Opus dei has many tentacles.

Could they both have been part of a wider celtc conspiracy. Celtc may have singled him out as a willing patsy to take the hit? Why? So it would bring an end to investigations and prosecutions - thus protecting the minimum of 14 remaining peadophiles that operated within celtcs ranks.

Far fetched?

I would not put it past them - damage limitation for when they have to pay up. He was a perfect one to select - because he carried out abuse within Hivs and Falkirk. That would be a nightmare confusion of lawsuit's to pursue. A lawyers feeding frenzy would ensure. Also. If other depraved perps had been named .... just Imagine, 20 odd depraved perverts working within that 1 club..... there would have been hundreds of victims coming forward pointing towards the other perverts. With multiple abusers - the thing that confirms 'a ring' existed.

They are dastardly bastard's and I wouldn't put it past them.

Just a tired thought before bed.

Agree George.

I wouldn’t be at all surprising if Lawwell is in Opus Dei. I read that there are only around 50 members in Scotland. Not sure how accurate that is, but he seems to have all of these close contacts elsewhere in Spanish / Italian football so you never know, as it started in Spain.

I really hope the victims get some compensation for the torture they endured at that rancid club.

Jail the cover up brigade, remove any achievement awards from the names of the likes of Stein and McNeil. Expose them for what they are!

The reporter Jilly from the mirror and her photographer Alan. The 2 media hacks that got mcafartys confession.

Opus dei has many tentacles.

Could they both have been part of a wider celtc conspiracy. Celtc may have singled him out as a willing patsy to take the hit?
Why? So it would bring an end to investigations and prosecutions - thus protecting the minimum of 14 remaining peadophiles that operated within celtcs ranks.

Far fetched?

Far fetched? It's so far fetched it's embarrassing - as is your obsession with Opus dei.

I sometimes worry about your mental state.

Back