He get’s his EPL move/wages and we get a nice big fee

But make sure it’s next summer

Their first set of signings will be

One England International
One past his best world class superstar
One up and coming South American prospect
One goalkeeper who they'll break the GK transfer record for
One of the many duds currently stinking out the Nou Camp
And one Japanese superstar valued at £95 million.

No laughing at the back here but they are really restricted with FFP. All thanks to Mike Ashley.

Don’t get me wrong, they will spend decent money but not the £200/£300m that folk down there are expecting.

For this reason, shopping in the Alfredo Morelos market would make sense (just an opinion, I don’t think will try and sign him).

Patterson on the other hand…….

The FF master negotiation team throwing wild figures around including untold add ons based on a story in a newspaper they neither read nor believe anything they may write.....not that they ever read it anyway.

:D :D
Robertson needs to insist on a minimum 10% relegation survival bonus being included in the deal, rising to 15% if he scores more than 10 goals. Not expecting him to though, he's weak.

Speculation is just made up by journalists and the public. The owners will probably zero acknowledgement that Alfie even exists. File under 100% hearsay and wishful thinking from certain outlets.

Alfie to Newcastle according to The Scum. Gaining traction on Newcastle sites too. If Joelinton that is gash is worth £40 million then we will start there.

THE new ownership at Newcastle look sure to make some big splashes in the January transfer window.

Some big moves have already been rumoured, with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos among the names mentioned.

Alfredo Morelos: has been a consistent goalscorer for Rangers in recent seasons
Morelos has been one of Rangers' key players in recent season, scoring 58 goals in 127 appearances.

The Colombian striker moved to Ibrox from Finnish side HJK for £1million before the 2017 season.

His goals have been key in Rangers' return to the top of Scottish football following their troubles of the early 2010s.

And Betfair have priced Morelos as a 10/1 shot to join Newcastle in January - the shortest price of any striker in the market.

The Magpies' current striking options include England striker Callum Wilson, Joelinton and fan favourite Allan Saint-Maximin.

But they have only managed eight goals through their opening seven games and currently sit second-bottom of the Premier League.

As such, the front line will surely be an area the new ownership will be looking to bolster in January.

Other names rumoured as potential targets include Burnley defender James Tarkowski, Jesse Lingard, Aaron Ramsey, Philippe Coutinho, and former midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.

To sign for Newcastle before 3rd February 2022

• James Tarkowski 3/1
  • Jesse Lingard 9/1
  • Aaron Ramsey 10/1
  • Philippe Coutinho 10/1
  • Alfredo Morelos 10/1
  • Georginio Wijnaldum 10/1
  • Raheem Sterling 12/1
  • Donny van de Beek 14/1
  • Jamie Vardy 16/1
  • Gareth Bale 16/1
  • Paul Pogba 20/1
  • Ousmane Dembele 20/1
  • Anthony Martial 20/1
  • Kalvin Phillips 20/1
  • Declan Rice 20/1
  • Paulo Dybala 25/1
Can't see it. But if it is serious, at least £30 million.

I've no reason to believe this is true, but IF it is then we need to bear a few things in mind:

• He is our best striker and is under contract until 2023.
  • Newcastle are, on paper at least, the wealthiest club in the EPL.
  • Signing him in January would be highly disruptive to us, and Newcastle would therefore be expected to pay a premium for this.

For these reasons, then we should be looking at around £35 million with significant add ons.

Even then, I'd be tempted to ask Newcastle to immediately loan him back to us until the end of the season.

Only here for 3 more transfer windows

I still think he may end up leaving for free

Speculation is just made up by journalists and the public. The owners will probably zero acknowledgement that Alfie even exists. File under 100% hearsay and wishful thinking from certain outlets.

It’s not even journalists, it’s bookies chucking names about. The whole this is ridiculous.

Once Bruce is sacked and a new manager comes in, it will then start give an idea what their transfers will look like

It’s not even journalists, it’s bookies chucking names about. The whole this is ridiculous.

Once Bruce is sacked and a new manager comes in, it will then start give an idea what their transfers will look like
Definitely right on that one. I find it difficult to take anything seriously when every semi decent footballer will be linked with Newcastle one way or another. Also the fact that the owners have been in the door for about a week and they've singled out Alfie? No chance.

Robertson needs to insist on a minimum 10% relegation survival bonus being included in the deal, rising to 15% if he scores more than 10 goals. Not expecting him to though, he's weak.
It's just like the Martin Bain era. %^*& being in the trenches with Robertson. Just like the Hungarians in WW2 he wouldn't be up for the fight.

(Sits back and looks at screen with sheer staunchness in the eyes with the distant sound of rule britannia playing in the head).

2 league goals this season. Dream on!

I think a lot of people will be disappointed at the fee we get for him when he eventually goes.
I seriously doubt any interested club is going to use your sample size of 7 league games.

Morelos has more goals for Rangers alone than Odsonne Edouard has in his entire career.
Edouard and Dembele combined have 26 goals in European competition, both having played 42 games.
Morelos has 25 in 50 games for Rangers.

I'm interested to know what you think the fee will be, given his clearly better record than guys who went for reported fees of 18 & 19 million coupled with the fact we've previously rejected an offer of £16m.

Only players they'd look at imho are Nathan and Glen. Perhaps Hagi for star factor and potential. Both made for the premier league

Only players they'd look at imho are Nathan and Glen. Perhaps Hagi for star factor and potential. Both made for the premier league
If either of these players are to leave it would be a big bonus if Newcastle came in for them. Pushes the fee up significantly. I'd be very keen for Newcastle to be the buying club.

But I can't really see them looking at any of our players in all honesty.

No laughing at the back here but they are really restricted with FFP. All thanks to Mike Ashley.

Don’t get me wrong, they will spend decent money but not the £200/£300m that folk down there are expecting.

For this reason, shopping in the Alfredo Morelos market would make sense (just an opinion, I don’t think will try and sign him).

A host of totally unconnected Saudi Arabian companies will now be in for commercial and sponsorship deals with Newcastle, raising their revenue and allowing them a bit of wiggle room.

Visit Saudi - £100m
Mecca TV - £100m
Riyadh Car Boot Sale - £100m

A host of totally unconnected Saudi Arabian companies will now be in for commercial and sponsorship deals with Newcastle, raising their revenue and allowing them a bit of wiggle room.

Visit Saudi - £100m
Mecca TV - £100m

I always wondered why these clubs don't have a platinum box for rich fans at 10 million a game to get by ffp

With McPartland in charge, there first signings will be

Joey Barton
An ex Burnley player
Niko Kranjcar
An ex Nottingham Forrest player
An ex Brentford player
A Liverpool youth
An ex Rangers player, so this link seems pretty possible.

It would be a blessing in disguise if a team who didn’t have to be careful with money came in for him. Chalk and cheese with penny pinching FC Porto.

We are not getting more than the Lille bid for Alfie, that was the time to sell. We are now in a race go get him to renew or sell before his contract ends.

Visit Saudi - £100m
Mecca TV - £100m

Woman only driving instructors - £0

tarkowski, van de beek, another few good defenders is who I’d be going for. Wouldn’t be buying loads of quality attacking players and squeezing them all into same side, Build a decent side then add quality too it slowly

If Newcastle are going to have as much money as we’re being made to believe…. They ain’t coming for Gerrard or Morelos.

I seriously doubt any interested club is going to use your sample size of 7 league games.

Morelos has more goals for Rangers alone than Odsonne Edouard has in his entire career.
Edouard and Dembele combined have 26 goals in European competition, both having played 42 games.
Morelos has 25 in 50 games for Rangers.

I'm interested to know what you think the fee will be, given his clearly better record than guys who went for reported fees of 18 & 19 million coupled with the fact we've previously rejected an offer of £16m.
Yeah, we’re not getting 30m for him, or anything close.

Alfie to Newcastle according to The Scum. Gaining traction on Newcastle sites too. If Joelinton that is gash is worth £40 million then we will start there.

THE new ownership at Newcastle look sure to make some big splashes in the January transfer window.

Some big moves have already been rumoured, with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos among the names mentioned.

Morelos has been one of Rangers' key players in recent season, scoring 58 goals in 127 appearances.

The Colombian striker moved to Ibrox from Finnish side HJK for £1million before the 2017 season.

His goals have been key in Rangers' return to the top of Scottish football following their troubles of the early 2010s.

And Betfair have priced Morelos as a 10/1 shot to join Newcastle in January - the shortest price of any striker in the market.

The Magpies' current striking options include England striker Callum Wilson, Joelinton and fan favourite Allan Saint-Maximin.

But they have only managed eight goals through their opening seven games and currently sit second-bottom of the Premier League.

As such, the front line will surely be an area the new ownership will be looking to bolster in January.

Other names rumoured as potential targets include Burnley defender James Tarkowski, Jesse Lingard, Aaron Ramsey, Philippe Coutinho, and former midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.

• James Tarkowski 3/1
  • Jesse Lingard 9/1
  • Aaron Ramsey 10/1
  • Philippe Coutinho 10/1
  • Alfredo Morelos 10/1
  • Raheem Sterling 12/1
  • Donny van de Beek 14/1
  • Jamie Vardy 16/1
  • Gareth Bale 16/1
  • Paul Pogba 20/1
  • Ousmane Dembele 20/1
  • Anthony Martial 20/1
  • Kalvin Phillips 20/1
  • Declan Rice 20/1
  • Paulo Dybala 25/1

Santa’s no real by the way

Lille offered around £16mil for Morelos. Rangers didnt accept because the club thinks he's worth more.

Nobody else has made a bid.

Either clubs will be lining up to bid for Morelos and it was just unlucky that Covid hit the transfer market last year or he's not worth as much to other clubs as we think he is.

If anybody came close to £20mil then he'd be gone. Even if they were bidding around the Lille figure, I think we'd seriously need to consider it.

The way Ashley ran the club actually leaves the new owners in an advantageous position re FFP:

Probably no other EPL clubs will want to sell to Newcastle, especially their potential rivals in a relegation battle.

But if they do sell they will charge a massive premium knowing how rich they are.

With clubs around Europe being skint because of covid it is probably a buyers market though, they will be able to pick up good players for decent prices from France, Italy and Spain etc.

Visit Saudi - £100m
Mecca TV - £100m

Mecca Cola at the food kiosks.

• James Tarkowski 3/1
  • Jesse Lingard 9/1
  • Aaron Ramsey 10/1
  • Philippe Coutinho 10/1
  • Alfredo Morelos 10/1
  • Raheem Sterling 12/1
  • Donny van de Beek 14/1
  • Jamie Vardy 16/1
  • Gareth Bale 16/1
  • Paul Pogba 20/1
  • Ousmane Dembele 20/1
  • Anthony Martial 20/1
  • Kalvin Phillips 20/1
  • Declan Rice 20/1
  • Paulo Dybala 25/1
If you were the "richest club in the world", why would any of those names be on your shopping list? Is the extent of their ambition really to be just about in the top half of the EPL?

He's often linked to clubs but his stock is considerably lower than it was in 2018/2020 when he was at his best he's not been the same since then.
Newcastle will sign real quality not someone in the Scottish leagues.

He's often linked to clubs but his stock is considerably lower than it was in 2018/2020 when he was at his best he's not been the same since then.
Newcastle will sign real quality not someone in the Scottish leagues.
Are you saying Morelos isn’t real quality?

Is Andy Robertson real quality? Tierney? I love the Scottish league argument like we’ve never had good quality players here. By that reckoning we’ll hold on to Kamara forever. Buzzing.

Not even appointed their head of recruitment or new manager yet are chasing Alfredo Morelos. Sun newspaper absolutely desperate for a story.

I can see them being interested they aren't gonna get the big names right away it requires gradual squad building i can see someone like Morelos being the first phase of that

Didn't even read the article but it'd actually be a good move for Morelos, however I suspect Newcastle will be setting their sights a lot higher so I'd file under nonsense.

Morelos is a much better striker the dross upfront for Newcastle at this moment.
£25M is nothing in the EPL

Back