Sunday’s football (Non Rangers)

Henry Hill

Official Ticketer
Spurs v WBA
Wolves v Leicester
Liverpool v Man City
Sheff U v Chelsea

Big news in the first game is that Kane starts for Spurs

0-0 with Wolves and Leicester so far. Vardy has come on for the Foxes, another surprise return from injury, for me.

0-0 with Wolves and Leicester so far. Vardy has come on for the Foxes, another surprise return from injury, for me.
Yeah didn’t realise he was back too
Gonna make next weeks fantasy football picks more interesting with Kane and him back

Marseille v PSG at 8pm, hopefully as tasty as the game in Paris last season B-D

Yeah didn’t realise he was back too
Gonna make next weeks fantasy football picks more interesting with Kane and him back
Kane and Vardy both have tough games next week as well, which complicates things further. Leicester play Liverpool and Spurs play Man City. I may hold off a week - or I may throw Vardy in against that makeshift Liverpool defence.

Nimes 3 Monaco 4 was great game.

In lady football Chelsea lost at home which is a huge shock apparently.

I fully expect City to be blitzkreiged yet again at Anfield. They just can’t win at that ground. Wouldn’t surprise me if Liverpool are 2 up in the first 20 minutes.

Used my bet365 free £25 bet on Thiago to be booked. He lasted 2 minutes before being carded :oops: :))

3-1 so £75 back
I was trying to get my free inplay on a cards bet builder and wondered why the market suspended after all of 2 minutes :D

Commentary these days is dugshite. We just want to know what is going on in the game, not small talk and nonsense facts.

0-0 at half-time between Liverpool and Man City. Shocker of a penalty miss by Gundogan.

Well, City spanked Liverpool 4-1.

Fleck and McBurnie start for Sheffield Utd. Giroud starts for Chelsea.

Roy Keane was absolutely roasting Liverpool after the game too
Allison lost them that game but they are in very poor form with what appears a lack of leaders and fight

Can see Chelsea winning this easy

Penalty given to Sheffield United but VAR rules it out for offside. Correct decision. United the better side so far.

Prob was a pen but one of those where the striker runs into the goal to create contact

Azpilacueta is a wee dick standing behind the ref as he checked the var tho

Prob was a pen but one of those where the striker runs into the goal to create contact

Azpilacueta is a wee dick standing behind the ref as he checked the var tho
Yeah it looks like he actually knees the keeper in the face.

I have no idea why he wasn't at least booked for that.

Wish I hadn't seen it as was waiting for 1 more Sheff U card for £125.

Bastards.

Hard luck mate. I rarely do booking bets and, now that I think about it, would I want to rely on referees?

Messi comes on as a sub and equalises right away.

Back