Sunday’s football

Got Villa, Madrid and PSG to win and over 2.5 goals in each game.

PSG better get their fingers out second half

Surely Clarke won't be playing a Man Utd midfielder, who appears to be decent going forward as a centre half at the Euros.

Final scores: 0-0 with PSG, 3-1 for Real Madrid, Royal Antwerp won 3-0.
Whoa, that reminds me of something Andy Brassell said on the Football Ramble in the summer.

Can't remember which episode but it was a few days after the Champions League final and talking about the quick turnaround in Ligue 1.

He basically said "I wouldn't be surprised if they [PSG] are 3rd in the League at Christmas."

They're third in the league with one game to go until Christmas.

Whoa, that reminds me of something Andy Brassell said on the Football Ramble in the summer.

Can't remember which episode but it was a few days after the Champions League final and talking about the quick turnaround in Ligue 1.

He basically said "I wouldn't be surprised if they [PSG] are 3rd in the League at Christmas."

The bookies still have them well odds-on to win the league. If anybody fancies another team to win it they'll get good odds.

The bookies still have them well odds-on to win the league. If anybody fancies another team to win it they'll get good odds.
They'll win the league.

He was just stating they'd have a slow start to the campaign, find it difficult to put away teams due to fatigue, go on a run and stumble again when the fixtures pile up, especially if an injury occurs to Neymar/Mbappe.

He was right.

They are not winning the league this year

They'll win the league.

He was just stating they'd have a slow start to the campaign, find it difficult to put away teams due to fatigue, go on a run and stumble again when the fixtures pile up, especially if an injury occurs to Neymar/Mbappe.

He was right.
I don’t know I think they need a change in manager and strongly fancy Lyon

I don’t know I think they need a change in manager and strongly fancy Lyon
Lyon are about to get plundered by Barcelona for Depay for a pittance, after he goes I doubt they bring in someone who can do the same for the 5m they get.

Aouar is off to Real Madrid in the summer, too. So he might slow down in the second half of the season.

Financial
They can afford it, no problem. Manchester United have this weird 18 month managerial cycle where they bring in a manager, back him to the hilt, get into the Champions League and set them up to fail. Next chump gets in and they repeat the cycle.

Lyon are about to get plundered by Barcelona for Depay for a pittance, after he goes I doubt they bring in someone who can do the same for the 5m they get.

Aouar is off to Real Madrid in the summer, too. So he might slow down in the second half of the season.

They can afford it, no problem. Manchester United have this weird 18 month managerial cycle where they bring in a manager, back him to the hilt, get into the Champions League and set them up to fail. Next chump gets in and they repeat the cycle.
I don’t think many clubs can afford big financial moves right now

Back