Sunday’s game in Mayan riviera

Mad John

First time ever , ya dancer. In tulum. What chanel will the game be broadcast on and where to watch. Don’t want to take the chance on internet.....cheers in advance

It's also on Bleacher Report Live in the USA if the bars have American channels. No idea if this is an online service or a channel tho

It's also on Bleacher Report Live in the USA if the bars have American channels. No idea if this is an online service or a channel tho
It’s an online subscription service where you can pay as you go.
I think you might find it difficult to get the game on a TV channel where you are.

Fùck all to do there at night, you'll have no problem getting up at 6am to watch it on your phone if you can get a decent wifi :))

he's not in the US and bleacher report live is an online sub, ppv,.....in the US...

best you find decent internet mate and watch it on RTV....I'll be in playa del carmen...

Probably a bit late for you, but I took my laptop and an HDMI cable, hooked it up to my hotel room tv and watched the game on RTV while tanning the mini bar. I was on honeymoon at the time, so let the Mrs watch with me, romantic bastard that I am.

Last edited:
First time ever , ya dancer. In tulum. What chanel will the game be broadcast on and where to watch. Don’t want to take the chance on internet.....cheers in advance
I'd try the internet first. If it doesn't work, you can yucatan and try something else.

You sound jealous.:rolleyes:
LOL through hard work Ive travelled the world and lived in many countries, so not jealous, Mexico mehhhh, as far as my south american experiences are concerned lived in Peru and Chile for a while, amazing countries great people and very happy to be working with us

he's not in the US and bleacher report live is an online sub, ppv,.....in the US...

best you find decent internet mate and watch it on RTV....I'll be in playa del carmen...
I'm well aware that Mexico is not the USA thanks pal. With the proximity its not beyond belief that there would be a bar showing US TV.

It's 6.15 am your time no chance anywhere to watch it mate. Your resorts internet should be fine.

Is that the luxury Principe Tulum? Apparently they are showing the the uefa cup game in the Coba sports bar on Thursday

yep look at look at me im in a foreign country sad scottish people, always a tourist
bali the shithole for bogan Ozzie tourist
LOL through hard work Ive travelled the world and lived in many countries, so not jealous, Mexico mehhhh, as far as my south american experiences are concerned lived in Peru and Chile for a while, amazing countries great people and very happy to be working with us
plus needs to be said Im living in the best place in the world in Perth Australia

Coming across great here mate. Great work.

It's on at 1155 on espn2 over here so if the sports bar isn't showing then it's hotel room loyal hopefully they restock my mini bar by then

Back