Sunday’s game in torquay

Callum3657

Away down south this weekend, any bear know of the best pub for the game in Torquay?
Might be different now with COVID I suppose.

Yes the Galaxy snooker club on higher Union St. is an official Rangers supporters club and you will be very welcome, of that I have no doubts. The boys are a good giggle and sing traditional songs. ( some of them aren’t illegal down here!) and there is often some food laid on for the game.
@CallumCoapland1872
Directions: At the top of the high street you will see the town hall, on the left hand side is a subway (sandwich shop.) on the corner. Walk up the road between the town hall and subway past the church on the right and court house, cross the junction and about 100 yards further up is the Galaxy.

Yes the Galaxy snooker club on higher Union St. is an official Rangers supporters club and you will be very welcome, of that I have no doubts. The boys are a good giggle and sing traditional songs. ( some of them aren’t illegal down here!) and there is often some food laid on for the game.
@CallumCoapland1872
Directions: At the top of the high street you will see the town hall, on the left hand side is a subway (sandwich shop.) on the corner. Walk up the road between the town hall and subway past the church on the right and court house, cross the junction and about 100 yards further up is the Galaxy.
Perfect mate. Thanks very much, sounds like the ideal place to me :))

Reactions: TQ3
Back