Sunday’s games of football

LarkfiedLoyalNS

Looking forward to the Villa and Leicester match later.

Can’t seem to pick a coupon though anybody got one on for an idea?

Few other interesting games and goes without saying an eye will be kept on one of them… :D.

I think Villa will beat Leicester today. Rodgers Leicester side look very poor defensively anytime I’ve seen them this season.

Today is the beggars hardest away league game in December, fingers crossed they get the same result at Tannadice as we did.

Today is the beggars hardest away league game in December, fingers crossed they get the same result at Tannadice as we did.
In terms of league position? Hibs and St Mirren away are rarely easy games. If they drop anything today the pressure on them will be huge. We just need to keep doing our bit. Next Sunday is a chance for us to really make a statement.

Just imagine for a second that was Lennon on the punditry and there were clear shouts and songs of "fat f*nian bastard".
To be fair, that's got the makings of a decent Pilot show. I'd tune in to watch the full series.

I saw in Sunday Liam Keevins was talking about Gers fans singing about Tommy Burns passing Haven't heard this tbh is this him trying to balance the books after the bottle/coin throwing at McKay ?

That looks a bit of a weakened side they are putting out, fully expect Mulgrew to "accidently" give away a pen.

I would pay a sickening sum to see the tims get beat the day and boyd to lean over that railing laughing at them with the fingers up

Do it for free you stupid teuchter bastards

Boydy won’t give a hoot and will be hoping like the rest of us they fail fail today haha girfuy stinking rhats!!!!

TBH. Boyd shouldn't be a pundit on their game. He has no association with either team. It's like Sutton being a pundit on us v hearts. Shouldn't happen.
Then you wouldn't get the real view. The offside goal was getting swept under the carpet by Berra, Petrov and Barbour if it hadn't been for Boyd.

Last edited:
Jota missing for the filth, Mickey Johnston in his place. That would be like us losing losing Kent and throwing in Brandon Barker.

They are going to drop points.

Back