Sunday’s games of football

Early days but it's looking like Gerrard moving to Villa may work out well for everyone. Gerrard doing well and we have (hopefully) upgraded our manager.

Rodgers will be in trouble soon if they keep playing the way they are.

Villa above Leicester now.
And Everton, he's doing better than both his old bosses so far.

Wish him all the best for the future and have never felt any animosity towards him at all, might even have been better for us if he had left in the summer, you never know we might've been in the Champions League if Gio had a good pre season with us.

Didn't think I'd be glad to see Gerrard do well, I've mellowed sooner than expected. So he replaces Klopp at Liverpool for a few years before coming back to secure 10 in a row for us?

I remember that now however Shagger shouting at someone should never be the basis for reasonable evidence!

Well Andy Wanker was on commentary and stated that was the law as well. That's why I remember it so clearly coupled with McGregor losing the nut.

You can clearly see McGregor shouting at the ref "that's the fvcking rule"

The ref must have said it no. To which McGregor shouted back "aye it is!"

Lyon looking okay but shaky now.

Bordeaux giving them a game.

1.1 with a goal offside.

I predict we will win 4.0.

Elis equalises for Bordeaux. Not sure what Lyon were up to as he seemed to break from his own half. Then he did his panther celebration. 2-2.

Haha how's that exactly? Is it bitter to think the guy was a wanker for the way he left through the back door in the middle of the night?

Can't quite work out that one tbh.

The point is that it's done, and no level of bitterness is going to change that fact. He's gone.

Also, on the whole, the positives of Steven Gerrard being the Rangers manager - and the winning of 55 - will ultimately always outweigh the manner of his departure.

I just don't get the apparent thirst for his failure now that he's left. Rangers was never going mean to Gerrard what it means to us - that's what folk can't seem to come to terms with. In Gerrard's eyes, it was a promotion, a pay rise and job closer to home all rolled into one.

No way are Dundee United putting up a performance this poor if we were playing there. It's a disgraceful amount of effort.
Precisely. These sides never put in the level of performance against the bheasts that they do against us.

Back