Sunday’s officials (not for good reading)

Portals_Bear_Blue

Collum will be assisted by David Roome and Alan Mulvanny, with Kevin Clancy on Fourth Official duties for the showpiece fixture.

Taken from SFA’s official site

Let’s hope to fvck we go out and maul these cvnts that we don’t need to rely on these clowns giving us a decision

The full power of Child-sex Molester Ltd in those appointments. All we're missing is that big, baldy shitehouse Madden up front in place of their ('injured')world-class fugly, neckbeard.

If the bheasts could pick any referee then Collum would be their go to guy. A awful referee who’s influenced heavi;y by the beatings he’s been given in the bheast media

Genuinely does not matter a jot who is in charge of where. If we want to win we need to do it ourselves
That line is true.
However, the person in charge does matter.
He has to be fair, unbiased and use the laws of the game to referee both teams.
The last week has saw one set of officials see a foul that many would have missed, well done on that one, and another foul which didn’t happen.
A few days later the next set of officials missed two infringements in one move, either of which could have been awarded but neither were.
The same night another set of officials couldn't see what side of a line an infringement took place.
On all occasions, the beneficiaries, directly and indirectly, were septic at the expense, directly and indirectly, of Rangers.
Please, never believe that the referee can’t have a say in a football result.

That line is true.
The last week has saw one set of officials see a foul that many would have missed, well done on that one, and another foul which didn’t happen.
A few days later the next set of officials missed two infringements in one move, either of which could have been awarded but neither were.
The same night another set of officials couldn't see what side of a line an infringement took place.
On all occasions, the beneficiaries, directly and indirectly, were septic at the expense, directly and indirectly, of Rangers.
Good post

No doubt Celtic fans will have a similar thread on their forums.

No referees are cheats btw, just bad at their job.

Looking back at Wednesday nights penalty incident:

Madden was looking straight at it and gave a free kick, so he must have seen the contact.
If he saw the contact, he must have seen the line, as Alfie's foot was on the ground when struck.
If he saw the line, he must have seen which side of it contact was made.

No-one is so bad at their job that they cannot establish which side of a clear white line a foul takes place, when they are looking directly at it from 2 yards away.

Due to previous pressure, he clearly bottled it and by doing so, he cheated.

The only question that remains unanswered is:

A. Did he bottle it when the incident occurred?

Or B. Did he enter the game with the premeditated thought "I'll get slaughtered if I give Rangers anything that isn't 110% and if I give a big decision against them, it'll hopefully balance things out and I won't get the stick that I took after the last game."

Personally, I'll go for B.

DW6-Id-E0-W4-AIM81u.jpg

Morelos was booked for this. Can you explain how that could be anything other than cheating?

Least Collum has shown some bottle in the past and given us decisions and upset them.

I would say hes about the best we could have asked for ofcourse you cannae rule it out with any of em.

Haha no refs are cheats, see when people say that do they mean no refs in Scotland, or refs in football or refs in every single sport ? what about refs that have been caught match fixing and jailed are they not really cheats either ? maybe someone on internet made it up....

Craig Thomson was a cheat, Bobby Madden is a cheat, Steven McLean is a cheat and Beaton was certainly at it the other night due to media pressure. The biggest problem we have with refs is us... our support our club... we seem terrified of the subject and referees up here know it.

Looking back at Wednesday nights penalty incident:

Madden was looking straight at it and gave a free kick, so he must have seen the contact.
If he saw the contact, he must have seen the line, as Alfie's foot was on the ground when struck.
If he saw the line, he must have seen which side of it contact was made.

No-one is so bad at their job that they cannot establish which side of a clear white line a foul takes place, when they are looking directly at it from 2 yards away.

Due to previous pressure, he clearly bottled it and by doing so, he cheated.

The only question that remains unanswered is:

A. Did he bottle it when the incident occurred?

Or B. Did he enter the game with the premeditated thought "I'll get slaughtered if I give Rangers anything that isn't 110% and if I give a big decision against them, it'll hopefully balance things out and I won't get the stick that I took after the last game."

Personally, I'll go for B.
Beaton, bud.
Madden is on a different level again.

Please, just stop with this nonsense. Ask yourseif why individual refs are only put under scrutiny for days on end in the media when Celtc lose or drop points. They are mostly shitebags and cheats.

That line is true.
My point was that it doesn’t matter who it is. They are all as bad as each other in this country. I obviously know that the referee can affect the outcome of the game.

This again? Who would be happy with?

They are all shit we just need to get on with it.

none of them are shit, we dont have bad refs we have dishonest refs some worse than others.

but yeah id say wee willie is the best we could hope(madden and theres far less chance of a Gers win) for at the moment least he has some bottle.

Was there any combination of officials that would have made good reading? From what I’ve read every single of them are cheats out to get us.
Of course, they are not cheats out to get us, that is totally ridiculous.

However, such a statement makes a folly of the real situation in that these officials are fully aware that they operate in a cultural environment where any error real or even imagined that might be discerned to favour Rangers, will automatically bring down an avalanche of negativity on them both professionally and personally from a hostile public and paid observers alike.

It is how they react at a subconscious level that defines whether they are cheating Rangers or not as they deal with this reality.

Stop making excuses before the game.

Personally,I think the problem for refs these days is the tv companies. Got to the stage they cover just about every angle and look for a mistake,making refs scared to get it wrong,which is then analysed to death by 3 clowns on sportscene.

It's because of all this that we now have that abomination VAR.

Anybody got footage of the penalty Collum gave against Danny Wilson 10 yards outside the box?

Stop making excuses before the game.

Personally,I think the problem for refs these days is the tv companies. Got to the stage they cover just about every angle and look for a mistake,making refs scared to get it wrong,which is then analysed to death by 3 clowns on sportscene.

It's because of all this that we now have that abomination VAR.

No lets challenge an incredible level of corruption and dishonesty before the game.

Give ourselves a better chance of winning.

Lets be honest and tell the truth these guys cheat all the time as they fear the media.

No VAR in Scotland mate.

Can’t afford it, we will have the ‘pleasure’ of it in the EL knockouts if/when we get through.
Even it we could afford VAR in scotshit football is there anyone involved in our game who could be trusted to be honest and impartial in deciding on incidents that would benefit Rangers? They have got it wrong at times in England,I would think they would get it wrong in scotland very often with us.

Are there no Rangers fans out there who would like to be a referee?
If they are not chosen for training or promotion, come back on and tell us about it. There are employment laws about this which have possibly used in the past but are now no longer needed.

Well we got a penalty they got a man sent off but the outcome of that match was defined by corrupt officials.

One penalty given another two not.

An offside goal, not slightly the two players playing him on were his own.

Absolutely disgraceful the Club can’t stand back and let this happen week in week out.

Latest posts

Back