Sunday’s Skybet boost.

sprally

Official Ticketer
Here we go again
Dominic Calvert-Lewin to have at least 1 shot on target.
Evens from 1/4

Last edited:
So did Vardy a couple of weeks back and Aguero yesterday yet I, and many others on here, are £20 lighter!

I remember I did the Fernandes one at evens and it only came in from a 96th min penalty.

I did the other two and lost of course.

will give this one a miss.

This effort wasn't ruled a shot on goal, BTW.

It can lead to some fairly hairy arguments.

How can the bookies not pay out on this.

The players hit the ball towards goal and the keepers saved it. It's an effort on goal where he meant it or not.

%^*& that sort of betting. That's just damn right cheating from the bookies.

How can the bookies not pay out on this.

The players hit the ball towards goal and the keepers saved it. It's an effort on goal where he meant it or not.

%^*& that sort of betting. That's just damn right cheating from the bookies.

I'm pretty sure the bookies just run off opta stats. It's not their choice.

They can shove it up their arse. I've lost the last 2. Vardy v West Ham and Aguero yesterday.

Awe ffs .... Here we go again, I saw this last night and thought no way am I getting enticed on this one, then the witchcraft appears in a FF thread and I am slowly being convinced it’s a goer.

Here we go again
Dominic Calvert-Lewin to have at least 1 shot on target.
Evens from 1/4
How much can you put on this surefire bet? I was thinking of pawning all my worldly goods and collating a tidy sum which I could double, buy back my stuff and then use the winnings to buy a unicorn

Awe ffs .... Here we go again, I saw this last night and thought no way am I getting enticed on this one, then the witchcraft appears in a FF thread and I am slowly being convinced it’s a goer.
I was the same but I’ve just put it on. Win or lose this is the last one I’m doing.

*until the next one they do

Back