Sunday football (some games live on Box Office)

giphy.gif

Bad news of West Ham, Bale is still to come on

I do not like West Ham (greasy owners and stole a stdium from the Country), do not like Moyes and think he is overrated. Do not like their bubble machine. All rational opinions!

Spurs immense up front. Would Edouard get in their team......

I do not like West Ham (greasy owners and stole a stdium from the Country), do not like Moyes and think he is overrated. Do not like their bubble machine. All rational opinions!

Spurs immense up front. Would Edouard get in their team......
Were they supposedly after him?

Yeah mate I am watching it on Sky. Just having a rant at the pay per view costing nonsense.
Most entertaining team in the EPL Spurs on their day, this could be a cricket score
Aye it’s shocking. Expect nothing less from the greedy cash cow that the EPL is.

If Spurs had a half decent defence they'd maybe have a chance of winning something this season, But they don't so they won't

Kane is absolutely sensational.

Roy Keane was right months ago about Man Utd having to go for him as a way to improve and get out of their disastrous situation.

Moyes should have stayed home on his Zoom call, this could be a right thumping if Spurs want it
The 3 games he missed cause of self isolating ??

West Ham win all 3 and score 12 goals in the process.

Someone please give him another dose.

:)

Schalke heading for 4 losses from 4 matches in Germany, a Club with serious problems.

The technique there was stunning.

this is tremendous. 3-0 up, Bale comes on and misses a sitter and they lose 3 goals.

AdorableWhimsicalCow-max-1mb.gif

Back