Sunday football (some games live on Box Office)

JayDee

Sheffield Utd v Fulham is on BT Box Office at 12. I assume you have to pay extra for it and I can't see me doing that.

Alternatively you've got Preston v Cardiff on Sky and Strasbourg v Lyon on BT3.

A highlight later is Spurs v West Ham on Sky at 4:30.

Sassuolo have come back to lead 4-3 at Bologna. Aaron Hickey (ex-Hearts) is playing for Bologna.

Red card for Dunk. Bad challenge. Some handbags just now as well, there's been a fair bit of that.

Quality goal, great pass from Kane. I’ll never understand why defenders allow players like Son to go onto their favoured foot so easily though. But then it is West Ham and they’re typically tragic.

Spurs 1 up in 45 seconds...Son, what a striker he is. Now level top scorer with Calvert-Lewin
The pay per view thing at £14.95 is an absolute rip off, especially in these times by the EPL.

Kane is some player. Everyone knows he is a cracking player but, somehow, he still seems under rated. I know what I have said is a bit contradictory. But I just don’t think he will get the credit as the absolute top class player he is unless and until he joins one of the mega clubs - a Barcelona, Madrid, Munich or the like.

Spurs 1 up in 45 seconds...Son, what a striker he is. Now level top scorer with Calvert-Lewin
The pay per view thing at £14.95 is an absolute rip off, especially in these times by the EPL.
This is on normal sky sports

Back