Sunday Football Thread

Palace are all over the place here.
Need to tighten things up or could get a right going over.

Loved the finish from Wood, takes it so early and makes it look so easy.

Too often you see players taking too many touches and creating problems for themselves in 1v1 situations.

Palace are unlucky not to be level, Dann had one cleared off the line.

My mates travelled up yesterday for the palace game,poor feckers are going to have a long day.
Not looking good for de boer at all,not seen much of them this season but they are saying he has them playing a formation that they don't have the players to suit it.

Maybe that's the reason he has been at Palace for so long and barely been picked by all the managers. Absolutely shocking bit of play, but take nothing away from an outstanding finish so early in the game from the big striker.

Burnley have built a pretty decent team, on a modest budget by premiership standards. Think they'll have a decent season and be well away from any trouble at the bottom.

Frank de Boer isn't going to last much longer at this rate.

Been downhill for him ever since Ajax lost the league on the final day of the season.

Flopped at Inter, struggling at Crystal Palace.

Did the ref blow there when the keeper got hurt before the Burnley player picked the ball up?

Frank de Boer isn't going to last much longer at this rate.

Been downhill for him ever since Ajax lost the league on the final day of the season.

Flopped at Inter, struggling at Crystal Palace.

The possession/attacking style that De Boer is forcing them to play doesn't suit the players he has at his disposal and it's going to end badly i reckon.

No wonder that Sky are giving sky sports package for ÂŁ12 a month will not be watching any of their offerings this week! EPL needs a revamp or some big teams getting promoted

If he was to move He will stay in the Premiership not go to a team in the bottom half of the Championship.
I know there are not yet but they soon will be.

Depends on available funds. I know what you are saying but i think Warburton has been found out to be a shite manager including his baggage.
As you say Dyche is not going to drop a league unless he has a mountain of cash to build a team.

He's probably happy where he his.

Palace genuinely look like they don't have a clue how to play.

No identity about them whatsoever.

A lot of journeyman footballers collecting a hefty wage with no real interest in progressing their careers or Palace as a club.

I have Burnley for Score & win on the coupon so sitting here willing the goals to come but struggled to watch the game tbh, it's not been the best.

When you have people missing from a yard out you know its not your day.

Poor FDB!

One of the worst games of football in a long time. Palace players running like they have concrete boots on. Atmosphere was terrible as well.

Back