Official Sunday football - Updates & Discussion

Is there a reason for the big gaps in the crowd in the Fulham game, are they still restricting capacity are have then just no sold enough tickets?

I see the filth had turned up early to protest outside the stadium, sharks at the ready.and all that.

Turnbull and Rogic in the same midfield is an interesting approach for the mutants. 2 midfielders that can't run is generally not a good idea against scottish sides.

Looking at that tims team, they have no width or pace, a small striker leading the line, a midfield that's basically all attack, their defence will continue to be a shambles unless they sign players there yet i almost feel it's guaranteed they will win comfortably against Dundee.

Is there a reason for the big gaps in the crowd in the Fulham game, are they still restricting capacity are have then just no sold enough tickets?
Even worse they only have 3 stands available and they still cant fill them

Probably crazy but I dreamt Charlie Adam scores in injury time to rescue a 2-2 draw for Dundee last night.
Also dreamt I went to a swingers party with a guy from work though so not sure how much to read into it.
This is more likely to happen than Charlie Adam scoring the equaliser :))

Looking at that tims team, they have no width or pace, a small striker leading the line, a midfield that's basically all attack, their defence will continue to be a shambles unless they sign players there yet i almost feel it's guaranteed they will win comfortably against Dundee.
They will stick 4 or 5 past Scumdee to keep the chairman happy.

Here, you would think with a new manager making a home league debut and the chance to overtake us that they’d be backing the team. They are right on their case already

Lowry started poorly at the b game, touch and position has been off.

Corner at stand side is at least a foot higher than the rest of the pitch.

Dundee are one of the most open sides in the division . They’ll probably score but they will concede four or five .

They’ll win. But you can see they are poor in the midfield and defence.

We need to sort ourselves out and try pull away

Thats it. Need to put our foot down. Realistically we should have been opening up at least a 6 point gap on them by the end of August.

Their deficiencies mean dropped points will never be too far away, but results like yesterday only serve to give them encouragement.

I fully expect them to win by about 3 which gives them a little bit of momentum as expect them to win midweek also
We need to concentrate on ourselves . Malmö , Dunfermline then a tricky trip to Dingwall . I’m staying positive but have the fear of Walters AEK and Falkirk season start a few years ago .

Back