Sunday football

Oh well, the sheep rolled over again but at least someone tried to break Brown - even though they failed.

Have a team that have lots of players who admire Celtic and a manager more terrified of big games than a groundhog seeing his shadow and you'll see why Aberdeen rarely lay a finger on Celtic

Aberdeen really are fucking shite, rotten to the core. They are akin to dung beetles attracted to and crawling over the putrid stench of septic shite.

Andy Walker "They'll want Rooney in there for this one, and Stevie May, and Cosgrove."

Cosgrove just replaced May, ya fucking nugget.

One thing is clear - Celtic really are not a good team. We really should be looking to get a result against this fucking mess. Well, if they didn't have refs on their side I suppose.

If that boy Cosgrove wanted to do Broon, he should have at least done it right, the idea and intent was there, just the execution was a bit out, fair play for trying though.

One thing that is utterly astonishing - watching Aberdeen - how did they even get this far in the league. They are fucking rotten.

Plenty Sheep fans wanted McInnes to come to us.
Now i can see why they wanted rid of him.
If the wee baldy owner wasnt in love with him he would be up for the sack imo.

The scum low on confidence, struggling to score and missing key players.

McInnes approach to playing them? Bench their top scorer and sit off the filth to let them dictate the game.

Utterly pathetic.

One thing that is utterly astonishing - watching Aberdeen - how did they even get this far in the league. They are fucking rotten.
They got second when there was no one to challenge them. They took advantage of a piss poor Rangers last season, but now they've been found out. Once the Edinburgh two catch them next season , they'll be fifth

Hearts pump the scum by pressing them quick and high. We were unlucky to come away from the piggery with just a draw doing similar.

Hell, even St Johnstone and Killie have took points off them in the last couple of weeks doing similar.

What do Aberdeen do? Shit the bed, drop their top scorer and stand off the scum to basically invite pressure on themselves.

That's tony docherty tactics mcinnes hisnae got any.

Have to admit, I was keen on McInnes getting our job. I did put a lot of value in him having a poorer budget to work with.

When he knocked it back it was clear he’s a bottle merchant.

So glad he did knock it back, clearly doesn’t have the personality to manage a big club. He has no heart for grinding out results.

They manage to scrape flukey wee 1-0 wins against the lower teams and shite the bed against any of the top 4. They epitomize the complete lack of ambition held by most of the teams in this league, whose main motivation in life is getting one over Rangers instead of advancing themselves.

They got second when there was no one to challenge them. They took advantage of a piss poor Rangers last season, but now they've been found out. Once the Edinburgh two catch them next season , they'll be fifth

Killie will beat them too. 6th

That lot are howling.

Our players are younger and we will go at them.

If we can navigate safe passage from perth then it's on

Danny Drinkwater is a really honking player. How he gets in that team before Fabregas is a mystery.

I watching Moratta (not sure if that’s the right spelling), £70m? Unreal they sold Costa and bought him complete madness.

As much as I expected sheepy to drop their panties for a pasting I am heartened by how utterly shite the tims are. Next season they are there for the taking.

Have to admit, I was keen on McInnes getting our job. I did put a lot of value in him having a poorer budget to work with.

When he knocked it back it was clear he’s a bottle merchant.

So glad he did knock it back, clearly doesn’t have the personality to manage a big club. He has no heart for grinding out results.

Me too. I thought he'd be as good as anyone else mentioned. But today I watched the most tactically inept set up I've ever seen. There are newborns in maternity wards that could see the scum were there for the taking if pressurized. He is the only person in Scotland that thought that was the play those clowns. They actually had the best chances but lacked a goal scorer in those instances. He was on the bench until the 82nd minute by which time the game was gone. Watching it and listening to the Sky lovefest for all things Tim was as surreal as a Sunday morning gets.
You have to wonder what the Sheep players think of their manager now. It was almost like he DIDN'T want to win.

Ahh that was an abject performance by the sheep as your ever likely to see,,the scum were fckn shite too and there for the taking ! Spineless performance.
Hearts yesterday wouldve pumped both ffs.
We really dodged a bullet with mcinnes !
And i thought he was a decent manager !
The sheep are a disgrace.
Ive no doubt well hammer the scum at our place.

Back