Sunday football

Arsenal have completely chucked this. Neville is bang on about them

If Wenger had any shred of self respect left then he'd chuck it tonight. His team are a disgrace.

Fecks sake

Neville is absolutely scathing in his words about Arsenal.

“Disgrace”

“Spineless”

He’s not wrong

This is exactly the reason I can't take to Ramsey, for Wales he's cracking, gives 100% but then for arsenal he's often absolutely garbage, half arsed

The Arsenal fans are being massively short changed. Turn up in massive numbers to pay for the most expensive tickets in the country and are continually served up utter shite. I feel for them a bit.

That fud Wenger would walk away tonight if he had a shred of decency. Absolute disgrace that the board gave him a new contract at the start of the season.

I don't even remotely recognise this as an Arsenal team.

Gutless. Spineless. Powderpuff.

It really is time for Wenger to walk.

I've never seen an Arsenal side quite literally chuck it on the pitch with half an hour still to play and only 2 down.

Neville has torn them to bits here and nailed every single one of them

Others team play better football than them and those that don't are stronger physically and mentally than them.

What do they have left ? A relic of a football manager.

I think City will hammer them again.

City are still running more and pressing Arsenal more even now in the dying minutes.

f9587e06-6a47-4904-9754-b770ef01e925.png

Vincent Kompany is everything that Arsenal has lacked over the past 10 years. A leader, a captain, & a proper defender.

Back