Sunday football

Tuchel has age and height on his side along with that killer cyborg German DNA.

Conte may be an older dwarf but I bet he has some mafia mentality running through him.

It would be close cause both are dirty, sneaky cunts but I reckon Tuchel wins by knockout after a brutal battle and adds further humiliation by ripping Conte's wig off.

Thought tuchell came across a bit of a cocksocket in his press conference trying to show his muscles

My money would be on conte same mould of rino gattuso

Conte may be an older dwarf but I bet he has some mafia mentality running through him.

It would be close cause both are dirty, sneaky cunts but I reckon Tuchel wins by knockout after a brutal battle and adds further humiliation by ripping Conte's wig off.
Hahaha. You should be a screenwriter.

No chance Conte would be a dirty bastard, end up grabbing Tuchell’s baws and biting his nose off while screaming in Italian. He has that wild man look about him.

Somebody get on the blower to Dana white that’s Joe Rogans replacement right there!

Conte no doubt.

Just can't go Tuchel & his behaviour yesterday just confirmed that. If he wasn't a manager, he'd be one of those gimps who streams himself watching games on youtube

Genuinely Lol'd at this.

Tuchel came out of yesterday looking like a right throbber.

He took issue that Conte came into his technical area after Spurs equalised but he then did the exact same thing when Chelsea went back in front.

Spurs equalise again and Conte this time stays in his technical area and Tuchel is still acting like a tadger at the end.

Tuchel came out of yesterday looking like a right throbber.

He took issue that Conte came into his technical area after Spurs equalised but he then did the exact same thing when Chelsea went back in front.

Spurs equalise again and Conte this time stays in his technical area and Tuchel is still acting like a tadger at the end.
Conte is an absolute ball bag.

Really happy that Tuchel stood up to him as Conte reminds me of the school bully that thinks his “heritage” and crazy stare is enough.

Guys a fud.

He was the same at Ibrox with that Italian bla de bla hand gestures etc when a tackle was put in against one of his men.

Kept schtum and hands at the side when his man did the same though.

Would love to question why he thinks he is don corleone and kick him in the stones

I’d love a Rangers manager to call out a blatant cheat of a referee the way Tuchal called out Taylor. The man was bang on.
Tuchal would win as Italians normally surrender ;)

Tuchel is a skinny prick. Conte would leather him. :))

Tuchel would have a strategic game plan whereas Conte would be throwing random punches so unless Conte got a lucky blow Tuchel would win

The booking of Mckenzie shows the paedos players can ref the game too. Wasnt going to book him then the croat prick is in refs ear bang mckenzie gets booked.
It is disgusting what the referees are doing and i have a very bad feeling already that its going to make all the difference in a tight race for the title.

The only people talking about a shite standard of refs is us, no one at the piggery has even the slightest concern or anything to complain about.

Conte looks like the sort of wee man who would take a bite out of your nose and enjoy the taste of your blood. Tuchel looks like he wears socks with his sandals and goes on bus tours.

Are you sure? I wouldn't want to spill his flask of tea or anything. ;)

43216d45-385b-4f42-9b0a-e5fc1567a768.jpg

Conte is an absolute ball bag.

Really happy that Tuchel stood up to him as Conte reminds me of the school bully that thinks his “heritage” and crazy stare is enough.

Guys a fud.

He was the same at Ibrox with that Italian bla de bla hand gestures etc when a tackle was put in against one of his men.

Kept schtum and hands at the side when his man did the same though.

Would love to question why he thinks he is don corleone and kick him in the stones

It was Tuchel running about screaming like a maniac.

Back