Sunday football

Reading on here I'm glad I didn't tune into the bheasts game. Going exactly how I'd have expected I see. Someone will be along soon to tell us all how magnificent they are compared to us

A hell of a lot of our fans come across like they absolutely love and admire that lot. Very strange behaviour.
What? Cos we discuss there strengths weaknesses. Just saying he’s pish , he’s pish dies nothing . Do you reckon that’s what gio and his team are doing or will they be doing the former. We play in a 2 team league sorry some folk want to discuss our rivals in a way that isn’t fantasy land

Anyone who thinks we'll breeze the league is in for a serious shock.

We never have. We win it on merit and whether or not you agree, we grind out results at times too but accumulate our points.

It's not all about silky football. But it helps. :))

Killie are pish. They are backing off continuously hence the goal. He wasn't closed down and he rattled it.

He won't get that chance against us.

How the %^*& does a centre half have time to do an overhead kick in the box completely unmarked.

Killie are going down this year.

They are capable of cutting teams right open but 90% of their play is shite.

Can’t see them accumulating the same kind of points total as last season tbh. We just need to make sure we’re consistent against the dross.
They had an awful start to last season, didn’t have any of the Japanese players and were getting used to a new manager - I think they’ll get more points, as will we

It’ll be one of the seasons were both teams will be around the 100 point mark

Reading on here I'm glad I didn't tune into the bheasts game. Going exactly how I'd have expected I see. Someone will be along soon to tell us all how magnificent they are compared to us
The fact is they will win if not every game then almost every game in domestic football. They set up to dominate in a way that will create a certain percentage of chances per game and Scottish teams just do not have the skill set in the final third to punish them and their open set up.

It’s up to us to beat them three times out of four. Nobody else will do it for us.

It’s a sad day when this is all we can hope for.

Auld keevins said on snyde yesterday that he reckons this season could see them or us winning every game outwith the old forms and although he’s said this stuff before for shock value there’s now an element of truth or possibility about it

The gap between us, them and the rest of the division is now frankly stupid.

It’s unhealthy and makes for a shit, depressing competition where one slip up and you are fcked. Two teams trying to win it the rest just happy to remain in it.

The league is shit because none of the teams apart from possibly Hearts have zero ambition.

The attitude festers down from the idiots who run the game.

I'd love to see us escape.

That Killie keeper should get subbed at half time.
Truly awful.
He even took out his own player at a corner.

I see McInnes just has that “my players are spooked by Celtic” mentality with all his teams and not just the sheep.

While our league is not exactly brimming with quality, having seen them play twice now, Killie have to be prime candidates for the drop this season (along with that poxy pitch)

Back