Sunday football

I’ve watched the mentally challenged game just to see what we’re up against this season and unfortunately they look decent. We are going to have to get 90+ points this season if we are going to win this league.

The one thing the mentally challengeds do much better than us is attack at pace. They are also better than us at picking up loose balls around the edge of both penalty areas.

A couple of things I’ve noticed though are that there is no way Killie are playing with the same commitment as they did v us last week.

The other thing, and I think it’s quite a big issue, is that their game flows much better than ours. The referee doesn’t blow for a free kick every time a Killie player throws themselves to the ground and then allows them to waste 30/45 seconds every time.

I don't watch there games but do teams put every man behind the ball like they do against us ,do they fly into to challenges like thy do against us?

Has a goalkeeper ever been nutmegged with a overhead kick before?

This goalkeeper is absolutely tragic

Yet another goalkeeping error punished v Glasgow Hibs.

Our insistence on trying to create perfect openings deprives us a barrow load of freebies from some absolute comedy goalkeepers in the bottom half of this league if you just get a volume of shots on target and players in the vicinity to benefit from the inevitable handling error.
And just to reinforce my point that absolute diddy they play up front has just scored from a not particularly hard hit overhead kick that the Killie keeper has let through his legs. 5 goals, and 4 of them are in the category of "keeper should have stopped it" or worse.

I’ve watched the mentally challenged game just to see what we’re up against this season and unfortunately they look decent. We are going to have to get 90+ points this season if we are going to win this league.

The one thing the mentally challengeds do much better than us is attack at pace. They are also better than us at picking up loose balls around the edge of both penalty areas.

A couple of things I’ve noticed though are that there is no way Killie are playing with the same commitment as they did v us last week.

The other thing, and I think it’s quite a big issue, is that their game flows much better than ours. The referee doesn’t blow for a free kick every time a Killie player throws themselves to the ground and then allows them to waste 30/45 seconds every time.
Jesus we don't need a big list of everything you believe they do better than us.

Thanks though.

%^*& them. They can win every game 5-0 against the other 10 if they like. We won't win this league by them losing to the dross.

Our mentality has to be that every game is a must win, not that they might drop something at Kilmarnock, Ross County etc.

PSV games massive for us to avoid playing catch up through to Christmas though.

It’s been comical

His efforts to save jotas and giakomakis shots have been laughable not to mention pushing the ball onto arsefelt for a free shot

Can’t wait for him to put in a world beating performance against us next time we play.

Are you drunk. It’s been a comedy of errors from killies keeper

Reactions: TPP
genuinely amazes me how many keepers have the game of their life’s vs us and how many look like a guy picked from stand vs them

Wait until they have to play midweek European matches and try to sustain domestic wins. They’re not used to that.
I'd agree. However the beggars have no ambition in Europe these days. They played a weakened team in the 2nd leg against Bodo/glimt last year to keep players fresh for the league run in

It’s been comical

His efforts to save jotas and giakomakis shots have been laughable not to mention pushing the ball onto arsefelt for a free shot
Trying my hardest not to go down this route but anyone know if the Kilmarnock keeper has a soft spot for the paedo harbourers? Not watching the game but my dad has just txt to say the guy is the paedos 12th Man.

ffs can't get away from those cvnts.sitting watching the Racing channel and they are going on about how much of a rout the scum game is

They attack well, but they are shite at the back and their midfield have nothing on ours - Killie have been stand off since the first whistle when they need to press them.

They also get a lot of the 50/50 decisions from the ref, this is something we rarely see for us, and teams don't seem to face them with enthusiasm (hatred) like they do when they play Rangers.

I am genuinely confident we can take all points in the OF games this season.

The crash barriers nearest to a holding midfielder is MacGregor, who also bombs forward. We usually have 2 defensive midfielders. No need in this league. All out attack.
100% nailed it

This could easily go down to goal difference - like the 02/03 season when we beat them to it on the final day

We need to release the shackles. The rest of the SPFL is garbage. There’s no need to be so wary of any attacking threat

We pumped St Johnstone 4-0 yesterday...
They’re generally taking 4 and 5 off teams pretty often. We occasionally do it, hence the 21 GD between us and them last year.
Hopefully we’ve addressed that this year and things are different

It might sound weird but I genuinely don’t think there fans care about Europe. Sure if they do well they celebrate but there whole existence is about being better than us . It’s all they care about . It’s so different to us where we want to grow on the European stage .
It's another difference in mentality mate. They're very happy to focus on domestic success and to be fair to them they've got it down to a tee with how to brush off the standard SPL dross. That said, us being out the way for so long has meant they've developed that ability to coast week in week out.

It's like us in the 90s battering everyone in Scotland but then getting a chasing against competent European sides.

All different now, we are well respected throughout Europe now and everyone looks forward to our Euro games as we genuinely look capable of beating anyone at Ibrox and our away record in Europe is fantastic also in recent times.

It's on us to figure a way to take our hunger in Europe to our bread and butter in Scotland and not have "off days" where we just don't turn up. They only will focus on the league.

Is the constant sectarian bile aimed at Maxine’s and lafferty today going to be highlighted by the media? Disgusting stuff

genuinely amazes me how many keepers have the game of their life’s vs us and how many look like a guy picked from stand vs them
I don't think we even had 5 shots on target against Kilmarnock. I must have missed the Buffonesque performance agaisnt us.

Look I know it’s considered “paranoid” by some but there’s no way we’re 3-0 up in the first half ar Kilmarnock. No way do they fold like that.

So what is it ? Either Celtic are devastatingly better than us or the application from opponents is higher against Rangers
We won the league at rugby park. 3 up in 11 minutes

Is two things now considered a big list?
3 things is a list yes.

Their game flows better, they pick up loose balls better and they attack with pace better.

It's your opinion it's just a bit grating listening to it.

Remember the last couple of games v them we beat them and should have won at Parkhead.

Was hopeful we’d be top on goal difference after yesterday.

Didn’t expect this level of capitulation from Kilmarnock. Haste them back to the championship

It's another difference in mentality mate. They're very happy to focus on domestic success and to be fair to them they've got it down to a tee with how to brush off the standard SPL dross. That said, us being out the way for so long has meant they've developed that ability to coast week in week out.

It's like us in the 90s battering everyone in Scotland but then getting a chasing against competent European sides.

All different now, we are well respected throughout Europe now and everyone looks forward to our Euro games as we genuinely look capable of beating anyone at Ibrox and our away record in Europe is fantastic also in recent times.

It's on us to figure a way to take our hunger in Europe to our bread and butter in Scotland and not have "off days" where we just don't turn up. They only will focus on the league.
Bang on . It all comes from them winning trebles whilst getting pumped in Europe. They won’t even care if they take 6 hidings in Europe they have the money .

They attack well, but they are shite at the back and their midfield have nothing on ours - Killie have been stand off since the first whistle when they need to press them.

They also get a lot of the 50/50 decisions from the ref, this is something we rarely see for us, and teams don't seem to face them with enthusiasm (hatred) like they do when they play Rangers.

I am genuinely confident we can take all points in the OF games this season.
Taking all points in OF games in a season is a very rare event.

Back