Sunday football

Celtics games are more similar to Dutch football or even the ladies game where there is far less aggression and the ref is always ready with cards to punish these sides. Folk keep saying Killie or whoever dont care its bollocks ofcourse they care and want to win but they are clearly well warned by their manager to watch the discipline and even today Kiliie picked up a number of cards without really making a bad tackle.

This obviously helps Celtic find more space and play their passing game.

You will see the same guys doing one of our games and letting as much go as possible.

What these refs are doing is pretty shocking and it is quite incredible the way so many continue to make excuses for them.
As in there is plenty Fannie’s on the pitch?

I'll attract wrath here but I hate strips without sponsors. Just looks weird.
A product of growing up with sides always having a sponsor. Might be different if I'd lived through the 70s/early 80s.

Started after just a couple of minutes. Then we had the cheer up Derek McIness song, go home ya huns and every IRA song under the sun.

We won’t hear about any of it though.
Only if Mcinnes calls it out or is asked about it as did the previous Kilmarnock manager.

That’s though. Don’t you remember the uproar when he done Frimpong?

Selective.
They have got officials by the balls in Scotland mate, nothing whatsoever to do with them winning today, that was down to Killie being shite, but they will get as many decisions as possible this season.

Only if Mcinnes calls it out or is asked about it as did the previous Kilmarnock manager.
He won’t. Clarke done it to try and take the heat off him after getting hammered.

McIness is used to Celtic hammering his teams so won’t be phased.

Killie are an awful team playing on a terrible surface. No real surprise the beggars horsed them, especially with that poss poor keeper and manager.

I was out walking the dog earlier and saw about 5 wretches with beggar tops on walking the streets, this is while their team played down at Kilmarnock and were televised live....I just don't fucking get those retards!!!

Forrest manager looks like a slightly more deformed version of Craig Bellamy. Even sounds a bit like him aswel. Good bloke though and seems a very decent manager, unlike the ratbag mentioned above.

Killie are an awful team playing on a terrible surface. No real surprise the beggars horsed them, especially with that poss poor keeper and manager.

I was out walking the dog earlier and saw about 5 wretches with beggar tops on walking the streets, this is while their team played down at Kilmarnock and were televised live....I just don't fucking get those retards!!!
You wouldn’t see that if Rangers were playing…

They’d be glued to the box, frothing at the ears.

They go all out and hope to have the game done by halftime then slow down or tire in the second half.

We are the opposite and seem to start slow get a goal up then maybe add another couple late on. Yesterdays game was the perfect example of that.
If we go to their midden with that approach we can forget about the three points.

‘statement to the huns’
‘Invincible season incoming ‘
‘Anges teams always peak 2nd season ‘
‘We look sensational’

Some comments from there board. They need brought down a level or 2

‘statement to the huns’
‘We look sensational’

Boak.

They won’t slip up before we go to Torbett towers though.

Us getting past PSV will make them sick enough in the meanwhile though.

My tim neighbour was out in the back the whole game. Weird, as he told me he managed to get our euro game on the laptop.
obsessed mutant.

‘statement to the huns’
‘We look sensational’

Much as their hubris pisses me off, especially seeing it on here, we have it all to prove this season.

That said, we are three games in FFS , hopefully their arrogance proves to be misplaced.

Much as their hubris pisses me off, especially seeing it on here, we have it all to prove this season.

That said, we are three games in FFS , hopefully their arrogance proves to be misplaced.
We need to go on a run of trophies to stop it . While we win 1 league and 1 cup they still think it’s one offs/luck. 10 leagues in 11 years (they don’t care about the circumstances) and cups is why there hubris isn’t so high

It’s our 90s hubris in reverse . It took O’Neill winning a treble and back to back leagues for it to end

I'm at a food festival at Rouken Glen. Only 1 football top on display and you've guessed it, a hoops top during their match.

1 - why would you wear a football top to this sort of thing

2 - do they only watch Rangers games?

‘statement to the huns’
‘We look sensational’

I prefer it when they spout that pish I mean ffs they sang here we go 10 in a row for about 8 year ,they have always been the same running there mouths off and it comes.back to bite them on the arse.

I'm at a food festival at Rouken Glen. Only 1 football top on display and you've guessed it, a hoops top during their match.

1 - why would you wear a football top to this sort of thing

2 - do they only watch Rangers games?

Presume he had some delicacies dried up and crusted into his top aswell

‘statement to the huns’
‘We look sensational’

Well that's that then. We might as well give up playing the game. Angie's global superstars are going to win everything. Bayern, Real Madrid, Man City, Liverpool, they've no chance against this special team. Favourites for every tournament, including the hundred. Nothing can stop Angieball.

Celtics games are more similar to Dutch football or even the ladies game where there is far less aggression and the ref is always ready with cards to punish these sides. Folk keep saying Killie or whoever dont care its bollocks ofcourse they care and want to win but they are clearly well warned by their manager to watch the discipline and even today Kiliie picked up a number of cards without really making a bad tackle.

This obviously helps Celtic find more space and play their passing game.

You will see the same guys doing one of our games and letting as much go as possible.

What these refs are doing is pretty shocking and it is quite incredible the way so many continue to make excuses for them.
The booking of Mckenzie shows the paedos players can ref the game too. Wasnt going to book him then the croat prick is in refs ear bang mckenzie gets booked.

Back