Sunday football

Love that VAR decision and late Forest goal.

bW3s38W.jpg

Good start for Forest. Really important for the newly promoted sides to get points on the board early if they are going to survive.

Not sure what’s more annoying, that Ian Wright advert or the arseholes that have been banging all afternoon erecting scaffolding across the road from me. It’s Sunday ffs?!

By the laws of physics a back 3 line that has worral and mckenna in it should be open to lose some amount of goals

Not sure what’s more annoying, that Ian Wright advert or the arseholes that have been banging all afternoon erecting scaffolding across the road from me. It’s Sunday ffs?!
Get them grassed in to the Cooncil.

Boak.

They won’t slip up before we go to Torbett towers though.

Us getting past PSV will make them sick enough in the meanwhile though.
They’ll be happy as they’ve strolled past two what some said would be “ tricky” away fixtures and scored 8 away goals in the two matches.

No reason to overthink it though all we can do is win our games and really take it to them at the piggery next time. Go for the win

Can tell those who've got a bet on WHUFC winning.:) That's basically an assault by Antonio on the defender there. No need for that at all. Correctly called a foul. Surprised he didn't get booked as well ha ha.

They’ll be happy as they’ve strolled past two what some said would be “ tricky” away fixtures and scored 8 away goals in the two matches.

No reason to overthink it though all we can do is win our games and really take it to them at the piggery next time. Go for the win
Yesterday was hopefully the start of us finishing teams off like they do

Naw I'm at my maw's and she doesn't have fucking Sky Sports, the silly auld prick.
I’m sure you could “chip in” to help out with the cost of getting the games on in your auld dear’s house

Linfield playing Portadown at Windsor park this afternoon, the 1st game in their history to be played on a Sunday at Windsor.

It was part of their constitution that no games involving Linfield would be played there on a Sunday.

It was changed a couple of years ago as the Blues have ambitions to make the Europa conference league and with games being played on a Thursday it was practical to play domestic league games on a Sunday.

I know that things have moved on now but kind of feels sad when traditions have to end.

Back