Sunday football

7qNABqh.jpg

Souness is completely wrong on Lukaku, a player who has shown who he really is by retreating to his comfort zone in a weak Serie A.

Tuchel and Chelsea did everything they could to make things work. Lukaku himself blew all goodwill by whining to the media within a few months of his arrival about how he wished he was back at Inter

Souness is completely wrong on Lukaku, a player who has shown who he really is by retreating to his comfort zone in a weak Serie A.

Tuchel and Chelsea did everything they could to make things work. Lukaku himself blew all goodwill by whining to the media within a few months of his arrival about how he wished he was back at Inter
Scored more than a few goals for the other PL clubs he was at, didn’t really fit in to Chelsea’s style of play.

obviously thinking if Carney sees this, they could get a shot of her (well unless she's not that way inclined)

I'm not going to say that female pundits are worse than male ones because they more likely aren't but why are Sky parading them like a token at the moment? let them have either the Saturday or Sunday game, you don't need female pundits on both games over the weekend

Wit? Keeper has to commit from that range, he can't just stand still ffs :))
See I disagree. If you listen to the likes of Goram, Klos, cech etc they all say to make the striker make the first move. Just my thoughts, he’s gone too early imo

Can anyone think of a worse goalkeeping performance than the Killie keeper today? Did he make a single save?

VAR wore Spurs shirts, no question.
Police better cancel overtime for the 1st VAR Rangers Celtic match.
Personally I'd only use it for offside calls.

Back