Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 21 images

I take the Sunday Times, the only paper I purchase and certainly not for its Scottish football coverage and the pish Douglas Alexander dribbles over his laptop. For at least the second time this season he’s peddling the Rangers can’t play in front of a crowd nonsense.
And as for the pic over the article…

They really are doing their best to push the “Rangers are in crisis” narrative. Full of utter guff the lot of them.

Bt are wrong if they think they can have Sutton and Lennon at Ibrox without something happening. Why do they think it's ok to have 2 of our bitterest rivals at our home, amongst our fans. Try some sensible thinking BT sport. And who really cares if they have to broadcast from an empty parkhead? Anyone?

Is Gary Keown implying he would have been successful in pressing Gerrard for further comment after the managers response ended with him saying that’s all he can say?

Good luck with that.

What difference does it make where BT have their studio. Their cameras are at game which is what the fans are watching do we really care where the commentators are sitting. Cannae see me losing any sleep over this. Plus if they want to enter into a war with Rangers the fans can cancel subscriptions, sign up with Rangers TV and get a vpn. Apart from picture quality we see game and Rangers get more money. Win win.

Kilby ya bass.

Surely references to street gangs should be frowned on.

I prefer the Billy Boys, if I had to choose.

BT bettter be prepared to lose thousands of subscriptions and be taken to court by the club if there is any truth in that headline, I expect it is more made up lies by Reach

Excellent news about bt sport, the club need to post items that there pundits have said about Rangers and there fans. and tell them that is why they are banned.

Maxwell says he didn’t know the intricacies of the Lennon and Sutton situation, so wouldn’t comment, then proceeds to give his lengthy opinion in a newspaper collumn? :oops:

Maxwell concerned about the image of the game. I'd imagine the game would have a better image if Rangers weren't on the end of constant attacks.

They ruined the image of Scottish football when they ended a league campaign during Covid, when every other country waited and played the campaign to the end.

Back