Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 23 images

Keown is relentless in his hatred of our club. It’s the same every week. Keevins is the same. They’ll have their “I hate Rangers” articles written tomorrow ready for next Sunday, can put their cloven hooves up and relax for the rest of the week. Easy.

The hatred for our club laid bare for all to see. I despise these republican scum in the media. Surely a bit of impartiality, at least, should be shown. Keown is an absolute c*nt, consistently pushing negative headlines regarding our club.

The only newspaper I buy is the Sunday Times, the articles in the sports section by such as Rooney & Walsh are intelligent and insightful.
Imagine my disgust at discovering an article on our potential new manager by Graham bloody spears!
It’s written in a manner that suggests he not only attends our games but has complete access to both the training ground and the boardroom.
He’s a fraud.

The hatred for our club laid bare for all to see. I despise these republican scum in the media. Surely a bit of impartiality, at least, should be shown. Keown is an absolute c*nt, consistently pushing negative headlines regarding our club.
It continues to happen because the board sit on this dignified silence pish , it may change with this Keown artical because its a verbal assault on Mr Park , gutter press having a go at a man in his 70's because how he looks c'mon Mr Park has done more with his life & earned more money than Keown ever will , Gary Keown should really have a look in the mirror & look at his journalism as it resembles a blog from a hate filled tim blog. disgraceful journalism.

Back