mdingwall

Administrator
5P3lhR4.jpg

CjiVd32.jpg

xTVhfhW.jpg

5l5gnXe.jpg

20U1G5F.jpg

Thanks Mark

I hate this 'lossed the 10' narrative they didn't lose ten as they never had 10. If we win the league it's because our guys gave everything not because someone lost it.

Their form is the same as last year (bar cup exits) ours is just superhuman
Very similar to Tottenham "losing the title" to Leicester... they came 3rd

Reactions: TQ3
Calling Steven Gerrard “Gerro” really winds me up.

It was a monicker invented by rabid Timmy journalists and to the best of my knowledge it is not a moniker that was ever used in England.

Provo, on the other hand, is a cvnt.

Mark McGhee thinks Celtc are missing naeneck.

Who contacted who and why? Did the journo contact squint mooth? Or did he contact the journo?

Just a totally nothing story from a nobody.

The mail says we need 27 points for the title?

Is it not 26?

We have 69 points. They have 46 points and have played 16 games left. 16 games x 3 points = 48 points.

48 + 46 = 94 points maximum.

which means we need 95 points

95 - 69 = 26 points required.

Or am I tripping?

Calling Steven Gerrard “Gerro” really winds me up.

It was a monicker invented by rabid Timmy journalists and to the best of my knowledge it is not a moniker that was ever used in England.

Provo, on the other hand, is a cvnt.
I’m the same,he’s never been called “Gerro” in his whole footballing career.:mad:

Provo is one bitter and twisted individual can't stand him
True, but aside from failure to understand our accounts (how's your retail business, Peace Process), he acknowledges #55 will be ours, SG will stay for the CL, the game is up for TLB & unless Dodgy Dermott steps in, the die is cast for the foreseeable.

The mail says we need 27 points for the title?

Is it not 26?

We have 69 points. They have 46 points and have played 16 games left. 16 games x 3 points = 48 points.

48 + 46 = 94 points maximum.

which means we need 95 points

95 - 69 = 26 points required.

Or am I tripping?
Don't give yourself a headache with all that maths shite lol, The league is won.

Mark McGhee thinks Celtc are missing naeneck.

Who contacted who and why? Did the journo contact squint mooth? Or did he contact the journo?

Just a totally nothing story from a nobody.
He's keeping his neck down and staying 'a bit injured' for the rest of the season.
He's not the only one...Julie-anne.

Back