Sunday's back pages - 28 images

Can't wait to see the back of these threads once the Scottish football media go out of business to be honest.

Still they save the rest of us buying the rags

Apart from the thumb head I am back mhedia overkill , This Polish Paddy guy is worth 72 million according to some crack pot ...or is it crack -head and it is printed.
Currency must be small particles of liquid sewage.Mercy,Mercy Mercy

b25ff39668714d0eb059eca8628cf632.0.jpg

Not breaking news but what a lot of sh*te again from Provan.

Gerrard will be relieved that Celtic haven’t spent the money they clearly have to put us ‘in the rear view mirror’

Everyone hates the "rags" but likes the fact photos are posted every day so they can read them?

Really odd behaviour to be honest.

I just buy a paper myself when getting my milk (blue top) and rolls.

Thank God I no longer buy the Sunday papers. Total dross. I used to be a a regular Sunday Mail, Sunday Post, NOTW man.

Everyone hates the "rags" but likes the fact photos are posted every day so they can read them?

I find it odd you buy them.
Mr D kindly supplies them so we don't fund there bullshite.
Don't buy don't click Fu ck them.

Is that first statement for real? The third line as well.

You obviously aren't able to grasp what is actually going on.

You know it's bad when even Gordon Waddell isn't just having a pop at us!

I still don't get this acceptance of the 3rd yellow as if it's normal.

I have asked Gabriele Marcotti if he had ever heard of that - and he said no.

Can someone point to info which says a player can receive more than 2 yellows in one game?

I think that, in itself, could possibly put Clancy out the game.............making up rules as he goes along.

Last edited:
Spoke to a mate today. Pretty good journalist reporting from courts etc. Even he’s saying the game is up for the print media. Astounded people still buy the rags (this however is a good idea as it negates the need for many to buy one to see what’s happening with rangers)

Back