Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 36 images

Is it with trying to give the P&J the daily record bigotry hypocrisy story?

If i mind right they are the only paper that would run the Hartson ira video.

Might be a good opportunity for them to bible a rival and pick up a lot more readers.

Gary Keown's transfer window assessment - despite him not wanting to appear an agenda-driven SMSM goon - ignores Celtc are now shorn of their bet 3 players. Rangers aren't.

Daily Record front page tomorrow hmm?

"Mark Mcgivern up for transfer after a series of own goals?"

Will he be sent to Coventry as nobody in the DR office is talking to him?

Has he been a bit of a tweet?

Will Gordon Ashley be rolled out to try to defend DR team in the Hotline?

Last edited:
“Every team needs one .. but there’s does seem to be a b****** shaped hole in Celtic’s current side”

Perhaps English is not Michael Gannon’s first language.
Noticed that too, Ards.
His first and only language is fluent bigotry.

Where's Shoo this week?

Thanks btw, Mark.

First day in a while Rangers or their fans not branded as bigots/racists. I wonder why?
Good to see Patterson getting good ratings, you could see in flashes that he is a huge talent that will be even better with better players around him.

Him and Gilmour are the future of this team
The big thing for me is that both are products of our player academy and that there is hopefully more of that class coming through for us:D

W.A.T.P.

Well, this thread is a lot less explosive than I was anticipating

Feels like something is strangely missing, but can’t put my finger on it?

Sums up SMSM

9 DR employees reported to PS for hate crimes on subjects like anti-semitisim, sectarianism, and homophobic tweets and yet not one outlet coves the scandal

We all know they lurk on here so hope you see the disdain and hatred we have for the tabloid press and TV / Radio companies

A shower of spineless gutless scum that’s what they are

Back